(35) Explain ♻♻

(Play the video and turn on the loop, please)

I take a deep breath and enter the room. My mind gets jammed. I don't know what I'll do. I don't know how I'll do it. But I only know one thing. If I really want to cure Taehyung. I need to bring him back to Maya. I've to forget about myself. He's my patient. I can't think of anything other than that. Yes I've feelings for him, but I've to bury them deep down in me. What has been done, already done. Now I've so many things on my plate.

I close my eyes and open them. " I hope you had a good sleep?" I ask him, when both Taehyung and Hobi look at me.

" Yeah maybe. How much time have I slept??"

" Not that much. Anyway, are you feeling good?" I ask sitting in front of him

" Mhmm. My head was hurting a lot but now it's okay. You know I again saw something which felt so real to me."

" Dream?"

" Yeah. Like I was crying. I was tied up, and I was screaming for something or for someone??."

" Someone named Maya??" Hobi shot looks at me. It's justified if he thinks I'll hide things from Tae as I was doing, but not this time.

" Y-Yeah. It was like. I-"

" Taehyung. just tell me one thing. Why did you feel you dreamt about whatever you saw, It can be real too?"

" If it is, then you would tell me right?" I sigh and nod.

" Taehyung."

" Hmm."

" Will it be okay if I.. start to collect your memory?? Can you handle the pressure??"

" What memory?"

" Some pages are torn apart from your life and I just found them. I need to place them in the right place. "

" Areum. What are you talking about?"

" Nothing. Let's go home." I smile. Before we leave the room. Hobi's Intense stare gives me shiver.

-----------------------------------------------

" Areum." Once we reached the house. I take Taehyung to his room, and when I move to go to my one, Hobi calls me.

I turn back." Yes?" He doesn't say anything. He just holds my arm and drags me to the study room.

 He just holds my arm and drags me to the study room

" Spill." He leaves me, and closes the door.

I don't utter a word. " Areum." He calls me again, his tone darkens

I look at him and sigh. I tell him everything Maya told me. His eyes widen everytime I mentioned his parents. The torture. How they escaped, and chased their dream. How they fall in love. How they became inseparable. How Jack and his parents ruined all of their success, and how... How Jack raped her.