Tell us !

Keith pov

"Tell us" nothing . She wasn't going to know .

"Never " breathe out. Eyes still glared and face as blank as possible.

"What did he tell you!?" Now to the 20/20 questions. She couldn't crack me though . No one can. There's a reason I'm the best in the business.

"Nothing " the country relies on me . And never tell them . I'd die before I'd tell.

"TELL US " now to the bad cop or detective. I've done this so many time I could recite it from my memory.

"AHHHH" the chains tighten around my limbs and electricity shoot in to me. Yet it's not the worst thing I've ever been through.

"WHAT WAS IN THE CONTRACT!" The lady and man boom. I'm stretched to a metal table. My limbs cuffed to chain that can either get tighter or looser.

"AHH NOTHING" the electricity more powerful than before .

"Who else knows?"

"Just me" I practically sneer at them .

"Who else knows mr.blue" apparently I didn't sneer it enough that it was believable. Mr.blue being my code name . I want a life and I need a fake name. Blue I liked it.

"AHHHH no one !" clenching my teeth I growled at them like a cage dog ready to fight.

"What about that family of yours ? " the man says slowly tilting his head.

"There dead " that one hit the spot. Bitting my lip, I let a single tear roll down. They believed me.

"Girlfriend or wife?" I hate the personal questions. But they couldn't crack me. No one could .

"A handsome young man like you .. Doesn't have a mate?" That seems a little suspicious. A small chuckle escaping from my lips . Big mistake.

"The lady's seem to take a advantage of me . " great cover though . Like they never heard the laugh.

"Uhh is that so" the lady said in a condescending voice. Her hand brushing against my check and a quick slap across my face. I didn't flinch though. No need .

"What about kids mr.blue ? " the man at my feet said. His voice in a deep growl.

"They just get in the way " I could play the deeper voice game . I'm very good at it.

"Really you've never did it ?" Wow she was sounding like my mom and younger sister after every date I've ever had.

"I'm smart enough to use protection" I growl at her a hint of teenage attitude.

"You seem to have all the answer" well duh , if you keep asking questions , than what do you aspect.

"You seem to have all the questions " I say in the same condescending voice mimicking her facial expressions.

'KEITH WAKE UP !"

"WHAT ! WHATS THE PROBLEM !?" I jumped up from the my sleep.

"Oh the jet landed " a small laugh from Sam as she saw me wake up in a panic. Waite it was just a dream. ?
"Why am I wet ?" Looking an Sam. It sound like a stupid joke she would do and pour water on me. " you had a bad dream or something, your eyes were rapidly moving , " it wasn't a dream thought. That's the thing that scares me . It could happen but this time to my real family to the people on the jet. Even though it was one of those many practice interrogation I had it always felt real. "Why didn't you wake me up?!"
" oh Keith , give Sam a break , she just woke up , and max is still sleeping so keep it down. " Emma softly cuddling my right arm. " ok , but only cause you asked " taking my right hand I slowly lifted her chin to mine. " never change " my lips gently brushing against hers . "More" a soft wimpier escaping from her lips . "Where's Sam " biting her bottom lips slowly . " with Max in their room in the jet " her lips brushing Mine . " good .. The couch is ours". My lips going in biting hers and she opens. Are tongues lock and her hands move to my shirt . Slowly I break are seal . Just a little .. Enough to talk. "Don't " . Pinning her hands above her head on the arm rest , " we better stop " a small wimpier escaping her lips as I broke the seal again and slowly leaving I bite her lip gently but hard enough that she stops. "Mr. And mrs. Agent 4 is here.... Ohhh myy I'm so sorry i didn't " great it looked like we were in the middle of doing it . But are clothes were on . " no need jasper .. Let him in."