The phone

(Over the phone conversation)

"Randell, I did it but I sure, hell don't feel good about it "

" you did the right thing "

" the look in her face though, like a million needles in my eyes and I even yelled at her like my dad did to me . U just can't . This is a different time , she learns from when I give her the disappointed parents look. She hates it . "

" your fine Keith , and she will be too , sometimes a kid just needs a swat in the right direction.. That's all. "

" I don't want to be my dad I want to be better I think there's other ways to discipline a moody teenager "

" time outs , spanking , no phone , grounding.. They worked for my kids they'll work for your's . She needs a dad not a friend "

" are you sure , I don't want to hurt her? It hurt me when my dad did it to me . I felt he could of handled it better."

"My kids are perfectly fine , and sometimes she needs a father role in her life and she needs a mothering role to , she likes your girlfriend right?"

"Yeah .. They hang out and do all the girly stuff "

"Than propose to your girlfriend , your kid needs a mothering figure in her life to. Especially in the teenage years "

"Thanks Randell "

"Anytime "

I don't feel good . The pit in my stomach is getting bigger by the moment. I hated when my dad did it to me , how my mom would just watch and stare, never ever did she stop him . Threatening to hurt her is just gonna make her resent me more in the long run , I don't even like my dad as much as I could of it the situation was different.