Chapter 36 Hogwarts Student Goes Missing!

Start from the beginning

‘We haven’t seen Harry either,’ the Weasley girl said after a pause.

‘Is it possible that they are together?’ asked Minerva.

‘Maybe,’ the red haired girl said after swallowing thickly.

‘Have you looked for them?’ asked Minerva.

‘We’ve looked everywhere for her,’ the Weasley boy said.

‘And Harry,’ added his sister a bit too quickly.

‘When was the last time you saw them?’ asked Minerva.

‘Last night,’ the Weasley boy said.

‘They didn’t turn up to the victory party,’ added Ginevra Weasley.

Minerva frowned thinking that wasn’t like Harry Potter. Had Voldemort already taken the boy? That would explain his disappearance but not Grangers. The girl might have missed the party for her books but could she have been captured with Harry.

‘And Harry wasn’t there when I went to bed,’ added the Weasley boy.

Minerva frowned not liking this at all. There had to be something going on especially with Voldemort’s apparent adoption of Harry Potter. Minerva hid how worried she was about her two students.

‘Thank, Miss Weasley, Mr Weasley for bringing this to my attention,’ Minerva said. ‘I will speak to the Headmaster.’

Minerva waited five minutes for the two children to leave before she left her office for the Headmaster’s office. Albus seemed very stressed when Minerva entered. Not that Minerva blamed him considering the war that Albus was solely fighting against the Dark for.

‘Albus,’ Minerva greeted.

‘Minerva, is there anything I can help you with?’ questioned Albus.

‘This,’ Minerva handed Albus the letter to read. ‘Somehow Voldemort has managed to gain guardianship over Harry Potter by claiming he’s his father. Additionally, both he and Miss Granger has gone missing which I do not believe to be a coincidence.’