CH.64: The Angel of Destruction

Start from the beginning

"Guys! Guys, stop it!" Grisha wails. "It's Grice! Can't you see?!" I close my eyes and take deep breaths in and exhaling them quietly.

"Kruger! He's so loud it's annoying." The Sergeant Major groans.

"I still want to interrogate him a bit. Continue without me." Kruger turns round. I hear a few pairs of footsteps behind me. Someone is knelt down beside me. I gasp and start shaking my head frantically.

"No, no, no! Robin! Please." I cry as a the syringe is put into his neck. He smiles sadly.

"It's alright my dear. We'll see eachother again. I love you." He's kicked off the wall and I scream.

"Robin! NO!"

----

"Robin!" I scream sitting up.

"Shh! Calm down, Ezlyn." Jean mutters, pulling me into a hug. I scan the room I was in and saw multiple beds. The medical office? I spot Connie and Sasha behind him with panicked looks.

"Oi, Ezlyn... who's Robin?" Connie stammers. I furrow my eyebrows.

"My husband..." I look at my hands and see no ring. "Where is my ring?"

"Husband?!" Jean lets go of me and grabs my shoulders. "Your not married. You're 18!"

Connie and Sasha giggle. "She's not married yet." Sasha utters then wiggles her eyebrows. Connie bursts out laughing.

"Tch, you two stop! This is serious." Jean snaps. He sighs and turns to face me. "What is your name?"

I scrunch up my nose and squint my eyes. "Arielle Har-" I suddenly remember. Were those my mothers memorys? "Fuck, tell me I'm dreaming." I say looking into Jean's golden eyes.

"No, this is reality-" My mind was racing.

"Kiss me." I interrupt him. He looks at me in shock for a second and shakes his head. Connie and Sasha's jaws fall open.

"E-Excuse me?" He stutters, his face beet red.

"Kiss me to prove it! I don't believe I'm awake." I whine, clenching my jaw. He takes a deep breath.

"Fine." He takes another deep breath and his hand snakes it's way to the back of my head, tangling his fingers in my hair. He starts leaning forward and I close my eyes.

(A/N: SO UNCOMFORTABLE ;o *Ipad kid cough*)

He closes the gap and I taste strawberry for a mere second before his presense disappears completely. I open my eyes to see Jean being lifted up by the collar by the one and only Levi Ackerman.

He looks me in the eyes with a hint of malice in them. "Ezlyn Harper, what is the meaning of this? Did he force himself onto you?!" He looks back at Jean. "What were you doing?"

"Levi! Put him down!" I hear Hanji shout from behind me. She had an arm in a sling and a bandage over her left eye. Levi 'tch'es and obeys, harshly dropping Jean onto the bed opposite mine. He sits on my bed and glares at Jean intensely. "So, Ezlyn, what just happened there?" Hanji asks.

"I don't believe I'm awake. I asked him to kiss me to prove it." I blush suddenly realising that I am awake indeed and I asked my... best friend to kiss me...

"Will you believe that your awake after I do this?" Levi lifts his hand to my forehead and flicks it hard. I finch and bring my hands up to my head.

"Yes I do. Stupid." I rub my head. He does it again.

"Attitude, lady." He growls.

"Sorry." I whimper, rubbing my forehead. It stung quite bad. Oh shit, I should tell Hanji about the memories. I look up at Hanji. "Hanji, you may not believe this but, I think I saw my mothers' memories." Her eye widens.