CH.63: Blessings and Paradise.

The Restorationists declared that we'd go to Paradis island and take back the Founding Titan from the foolish king and take control over the Titan's to overthrow Marley and annihilate them.

A year later I was married to Robin and soon blessed with a little girl who I named Alice Harper. She looked an awful lot like her father, with black hair and dark blue eyes. But to top it all off, she had Harper and Tyber blood running through her.

Robin and Alice became Honorary Marleyans due to being part of my family. My parents were thrilled to have a grand-daughter and she was spoiled with many clothes and blankets. My cousin Willy Tyber always called her an ankle-biter for some reason while Emma Tyber adored her and looked after her when I went to my 'meetings'.

Fortunately Grisha and Dina also got married and had a son which they named him Zeke Jeager. Alice and Zeke got on instantly and became good friends. Dina and I also became friends too so Zeke and Alice got to see eachother all the time.

At least four years later I was walking along the streets with Grisha, Dina, Robin and the two children when our restoration plans were close to succeeding because of Marley's new plans.

"All Eldians! We will be selecting warriors from various zones around the continent!" A Marleyan Officer announces. "If chosen, their family will be granted the title of Honorary Marleyans and..."

What they meant was, they were selecting children from many internment zones around the continent to train in to proper vessels to hold the Power of the Titans.

The Titan's Marley had a hold of consisted of the Beast Titan, the Cart Titan, the Armoured Titan, the Colossal Titan, the Female Titan, the Jaw Titan and the War Hammer Titan which my family have.

It brought hope to the Restorationist's as we had two children that were suitable for the job...

-------------------------

"According to the Owl and Flowerpecker, the reason Marley is making a move is to prepare themselves for a struggle for resources as military technology advances. Though Marley leads the world using the power of the Seven Titans, the end of their dominance is nigh." Grisha reads out the letter from the Owl and Flowerpecker to everyone. "A massive cache of fossil fuel lies beneath Paradis, and gone are the days they can ignore it. but the King of the walls left this warning behind 80 years ago..."

"'If you ever interfere with us, the millions upon millions of Titans in the walls will flatten the entire world.' As long as this threat exists, none dare to confront him. This means that the Marley government has the same goal as us. To infiltrate the walls and recover the Founding Titan." Grisha finishes.

I lower my head. "What do we do?" I mutter, furrowing my eyebrows.

"At this rate... Marley will get it before us." Grice stammers.

"If that happens, Eldia won't see the light of day again!" Mark wails, a panicked expression on his face.

"No..." Grisha utters, looking up at us all. "There's still a way for us... We'll have my son Zeke and Arielle and Robin's daughter, Alice become Marleyan warrior's!"

-------------------

The time came where I had to break the news to my seven-year-old daughter that the Marleyans were lying about our past.

------------------

"Alice, dear. Do you understand? Everything that Marley taught us are lies." I run my fingers through her dark hair. "But more so than anyone else, you have to obey exactly what they say. You and Zeke are the ones who will save Eldia, okay?" I say in a calming voice.

She looks up at me with innocent eyes. "Zeke will be with me?" She asks tilting her head to the side. I knock my glasses up my nose with my pointer finger.

"Yes, sweetie. He'll be with you. He'll be there for you. Is that alright?" I start braiding her hair. She smiles purely.

"Yup! I love Zeke! He's the bestest friend ever!" She giggles. "I can't wait to become a warrior! I wanna fight the baddies like," She stands up and starts punching the air and kicking it. "Wham! Ka-pow! Bam!"

I start laughing. "Oh, Alice. You never fail to make me laugh." She gasps and runs over to her dresser.

"I forgot to give you something, Mama!" She picks up a piece of paper and runs over to me. "Mama! Look what I made!" She hands me the piece of paper. Three stick figures stood in the center. One small, one a bit bigger, then a big one. The small one was labeled 'me', the one that was a bit bigger was named 'Mama' and the big one was called 'daddy'.

It was so cute. "Awe, thank you sweetie." My smile falls into a concerned look. "But, are you sure you'll be alright joining the warriors?"

"Mhm! I'll be just fine... I think."

----------------

But if anyone, I should've known how terrible the sin to besmirch one's beliefs on your children. Not as the hope of restoring Eldia... But as my daughter that I had always thought of that way until that moment.

In any case, Zeke and Alice had teamed up and chose to protect themselves and their grandparents... In exchange for turning in their foolish parents to the Marleyan autorities.

I was stripped of my title and deemed a traitor and taken away from my family, to never see them, again.

-------------

I had a blindfold covering my eyes as I was escorted up steps. My hands were in agony from the pain of having my fingers cut off one-by-one due to interogation purposes. I spilled no beans. But the others did.

I was pushed onto my knees forcefully and my bare knees hit a cold, hard surface. The blindfold is taken off and a landscape full of sand dunes is revealed to me.

"We're here." A feminine voice announces behind me.

I knew were I was instantly.

Paradis Island.

-------------------------------------------

Short chapter, I know. But, I wanted to end it here so I can move onto the next chapter and hurry the process of ending this book and starting the sequel.

Anyways, thank you soo much for 3K+ Views! it's a dream to have come this far so I thank you all.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter, 'The Angel of Destruction'

Sayonara