CH.39: Distant Memory (Pt.2)

The woman rushed over to me with a cloth in hand. She placed it over the wound on my arm. "Are you okay dear?" She asks, sounding worried.

"Uhm, I think so. I can't feel it." I utter. She laughs softly.

"Your one of those people wih high-pain tolorance, aren't you?" She looks at me. My eyes meet hers and I nod slightly.

She had taken me to her house with her son and his friend. We left the bullies where they were because they were still consious and didn't seem badly injured. The two boys names were Jean and Marco, hitting a switch in me. Those names seemed so familiar to me somehow.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Jean's mother asks me.

I shake my head. "No thanks ma'am. I'm quite alright." She tweaks her eyebrow.

"Are you sure. You put up quite a good fight for my Jean-boy and Marco and surely you should be tired." I shake my head again.

"I'm positive." I assure her. She smiles and takes away the cloth that had feint pink stains on it meaning my wound had stopped bleeding.

"Right, I'll be back in a minute, I'm going to get few things to wrap this wound up. Jean can you and Marco keep her company?" She turns to the two boys that were standing close by, observing.

"Yes, we will." The boy named Jean reply's quickly. His mother laughs at his desperateness and stands up.

"Look after her for me while I'm gone, okay?" She says, ruffling Jeans hair.

"Yep." He pops the 'P'. His mother leaves the room, closing the door with a *click*. The two boys run over to me and sit down on either sides of me.

"How did you do that?" Jean asks firmly.

"Do what?" I tilt my head to the side not getting what he meant.

"He's wondering how you fought those bullies so quickly." The freckled boy, Marco interprets. My eyes widen at their obliviousness.

"I just fought like I usually would, no fancy tricks or anything else. Just training." I turn to Jean who had stars in his eyes.

"Really?" He gapes, eyes wide like an owls. I laugh softly.

"Yes, how else can I fight like that?" I smile. He starts smiling like an idiot.

"Your really cool." Marco gasps beside me.

"Thank you." I turn to him. "I think you guys are cool too!"

Marco gets a bit flustered. "R-Really?" He asks.

"Of course! I think fleckles are pretty." I turn to Jean. "And don't worry about what other people think about your weight. It's not your appearance that matters," I sit my hand over his heart. "Its your personality that does." I left them both stunned and red in the face.

"I-. Thank you so much!" Jean cry's out, wrapping his arms round me. Marco does the same and I'm trapped between them both. But I didn't mind, I feel warm and fuzzy on the inside, but I have no clue what that means. I just... like that feeling.

__________________------------------------------------------____________________________________
Heyo! Sorry this chapter is a bit short, but I'm suffering from a bit of writers block which is killing me!!! XC

Anyways thanks for reading and I'll see you soon! Sayonara