CH.62: The Restorationists

"The Restorationists?" I ask, quirking my eyebrow at Grisha.

"Yes. We are going to restore Eldia and bite back at Marley. We'll need someone who can supply us with information from the government." He reply's confidently, seeming to brush off the fact I can snitch him into the government for suspicious activity against them.

I sigh and flop down onto the bed, staring at the ceiling. Do I join them?

I've been talking with Grisha for a whole hour and he suddenly asked if I wanted to join a group that will rebel against the Marleyans.

"I don't know..." I groan, lifting my arm over my eyes. I feel Grisha sit down next to me.

"Arielle. We know who killed Faye." He informs me, his voice sounding dead. I shoot up and turn to face him.

"You do?!" My mind was racing. He nods, looking me dead in the eye. I couldn't see any wavering emotions. He's telling the truth. They know who killed Faye? I want to know so I can make that bastard suffer.

"Yes, we do know who he is, but the information is confidential. You'd need to join us to find out." He turns away from me and stares at the books. Tsk, blackmail.

I roll my eyes and sit my hand on his shoulder. "Fine. I'll join you guys. I'll give you information from inside the government and you guys tell me who killed Faye, I want that bastard to suffer the worst death ever at my hands." He turns to face me with a look of shock in his eyes.

"Well I never knew you'd accept so fast. But, you do know what might happen if we get caught. don't you?" He asks, sounding kinda worried. My breath hiches in my throat as I forget the consequences of getting caught in this rebelious group.

If we get found out you get shipped to Paradis Island, home of the island-devil's, and you get turned into a pure Titan to roam that island until the end of time.

I look Grisha in the eye and stare in to them. "Yes, I'm fully aware on the consequences. But, we'll never get caught, they'd never suspect us. We're both two people who work in a pharmacy." I smile mischeiviously. He looks at me with shock first and then starts laughing.

"You've never changed one bit, Arielle." He says through laughs. He brings his pointer finger up to his face and wipes away the hysterical tears from his eyes. "Well, I'm glad you want to join us. Do you have free time later so I can bring you to our hide-out. We'll tell you the truth Marley has hidden from us all these years."

I lower my head the slightest bit. "Yes, I do. I don't have my coachman coming to pick me up. I'll just tell my family that we had an after-hours meeting." 

"Okay. That's good." He stands up and lends me a hand. "Now you must start work. C'mon." I nod and take his hand and in a swift motion I'm on my feet. I walk over to my own desk in the room.

I scan the area for the equipment I need for making some more medicine. The first medicine I was needed to make was Baloxavir Marboxil that's used to cure the flu. My eyes fall over the shelves in front of me looking for arylacetamide deacetylases and some chloromethyl methyl carbonate with a pinch of sodium benzoate. I find the jars and place them on the desk.

I rummage through one of the drawers under the desk and pull out some gloves, cloth and goggles. My hands find their way in to he gloves and I fold up the cloth and put it over my nose and mouth, tieing it up at the back to stop chemicals from accidentally getting into my system.

The google fit snuggly over my glasses and I'm ready to start making the medicine. I take a beaker and some utensils from the shelf and get started.