30

BABY

When I think of returning to civilization, I get a sense of nostalgia that transports me back to my past self

When I think of returning to civilization, I get a sense of nostalgia that transports me back to my past self. My mind is urging me to escape away from it all once again. The moment I walked into this jumbo aircraft, my attention was immediately drawn to the items I might utilize for survival. My retriever instincts kicked in almost immediately. I can easily create a decompression in this aircraft, and I've seen how this plane can safely land on terrain or water.

All of this is repressed by a simple grip on the leg with his single touch. Charles puts his hand on my thigh, gently squeezing it and putting it dangerously near to my front bottom to remind me that I am his possession as I was seated next to him.

His methods for teaching me not to flinch or deflect his touches, regardless of who is in front of us, are deeply etched in my mind.

One of the first times was while we were eating breakfast and a maid came in to swiftly bring us the remainder of the entrée; out of shame, I immediately covered my breast and pushed his hand away. I could see pure rage in his eyes.

He grabbed my robe, ripping it in half, exposing my whole body to the scared maid who were confuse on what's about to happen and started shaking in fear from Charles growl.

"You never ever resist in no circumstance." Charles says, He quickly jams me roughly inside my dry walls, bitting me on my tiny traps.

He had punished me by having me every morning as everyone else laid the table for breakfast, and it only stopped one morning when I accepted it, stopped weeping, and stopped fighting him in front of everyone.

Charles's hand stopped moving as he heard a clearing of the throat, signaling the presence of another individual. According to what I have gathered, Rich is his name and known to be Charles's right-hand man. He eventually acknowledges me with his low-key critical remarks about proper socializing, and he doesn't try to hide the fact that he doesn't like me in front of Charles.

"I could easily shut him out of that little tight secured system to teach him a lesson," I thought to myself as I look at the glass tablet he's holding, but instead I played nice and kept all of my answers to him short and polite.

Civilized.

Despite the fact that I am ignorant of the new world and everything that is advanced in high culture at this time, one thing I am is well-mannered.

Immediately after the first meal served on board the airplane, I fell asleep and remained asleep during the whole trip, only waking up about an hour before we landed. There is clearly something wrong with me that causes me to always be drowsy. It must have been all of those sleepless nights with Charles that have now caught up with me.