13

CHARLES

The process of being brought together again as a front unified whole seethed me and this old grand theater full of artifacts that's been openly purloin is bringing memories back

Our great grand parents were normal people who just simply ran their empire before crossing path with ruthless people. After getting burned, they simply took matters in their own hands and created a new world of terror. Playing nice wasn't on the table in the real world, you simply need to accept what you are and use this in your advantage to manipulate people and money into your power. Before you know it everything will fall into place as long as you're willing to simply sacrifice everything.

  Before you know it everything will fall into place as long as you're willing to simply sacrifice everything

SIMPLY.

My father's favorite word. There's nothing so simple about being his son, yet this word barrages in our heads, making us think that things are all easy in this world. Easy to get, easy to kill, relating this to a six-year-old boy is not so simple but good for my brother, He had it simple.

It didn't take long before my brother Peter approached us with his favorite twins on both sides of his arms. My assistant knew better than to linger in our conversations as it might get ugly. She quickly suggested to Baby and the two other women to join her and get drinks at the bar. Baby looked at me, unsure if she could, and she understood when I titled my chin.

"Evening Charles, I thought you didn't like these things. Who's the new toy?" Peter flashes me a smile. I could already tell he was tipsy while he lusted over Baby.

"I don't but I thought its best to drop by and give you my thanks." I reply clinking my glass on his. "You see Peter, I know its you who sent those retrievers to steal from my lab but I guess that's your little tantrum for losing yet another country."

"Oh yes that, you killed the whole agency along with their families. so what are you thanking me for, really?" Peter says this as he takes the bottle from the waiter who's clearly in fear and quickly left us be, hearing him say this statement. I waited for him to take a sip on his newly poured drink.