29

BABY

The punishment for resisting him end up making me bleed down below for two days

The punishment for resisting him end up making me bleed down below for two days. The pounding I've received after the first round wasn't as smooth. He deliberately shove himself inside me roughly the whole night. Whatever he injected me made my body weak, followed by a bad headache that went away after five days.

The day would repeat itself, with Charles leaving early in the morning and returning to me after lunch. We had relentless sex the whole time we were on this place. He didn't give me a second's peace. It seemed as though he was attempting to reach some kind of scoring average. He'd never been aggressive before, so what had he put into me to make him this way? I haven't asked him what's in it yet, but I'm not sure it's a good idea since my reluctance has irritated him.

That wasn't the case today. I awoke next to him in the same bed. After being here with him for a few months now I could see that he was in a more pleasant frame of mind.

He grins and tells me straight immediately that today is our final day in this tranquil setting. I'm relieved. I opened my lips to inquire as to why, but nothing came out instead of a simple nod and an okay word, as if I were in agreement with him in order to satisfy him.

Charles air swipes a command, right away a man walks in, I held the blanket to my chest covering my naked body underneath. I felt my cheeks burn embarrassed at the idea of them knowing what dirty deed we had just done. No matter how expose I am to these people, I am still not used to these kind of situation. They both walk to the other side as another group of assistant brings in breakfast for us.

I don't want any more guys to see me naked, so I take a quick look at the familiar man to check if I'm still able to move, and then I reach for my robe to cover myself

I don't want any more guys to see me naked, so I take a quick look at the familiar man to check if I'm still able to move, and then I reach for my robe to cover myself. Even as I hurriedly crossed to the other side, I kept my eyes peeled for signs of his gazing at me. Instead, he kept his gaze focused on Charles, as if he was accustomed to seeing his boss with ladies on a regular basis. This thought worried me since I had become one of Charles's things at this point.

But I recall him back in the city, clutching the same glass tablet and saying nothing at all. He was a mystery to me. He gave me the sense of being a guy who was very focused. There is no doubt that this individual has a position within Charles's company; his relaxed posture tells a lot about him because he behaves very differently than everyone else, and I hear him address Charles by his first name rather than the standard sir or boss that I'm used to hearing his people address him. I went to the bathroom to do my business and took a quick shower.