3

CARLY

2 years ago (Carly's point of view)

Regaining possession of the job's information is easy with my sister's impressive mastery of hacking.  I couldn't have been happier that she agreed to do this one last time.

I'm getting excited about finishing this pledge and enjoying my retirement. I stop myself from touching my flat belly that houses the growing fetus before my sister Baby questions me. I wish I could tell her I'm pregnant but this might not sit well with her.  I don't know how bad she's gonna react if she were to find out that I hooked up with rival retriever. It also doesn't help how Dave gave her a bad impression by trying to get me killed in one of the pledges but we were able to sort it out when our path has crossed and the rest is history. 

 It's not the most romantic love story but its a real one however I will marry Dave not because he has a gorgeous face with a body that can make me wet in seconds, but because he makes an effort to make me stay longer in his arms

It's not the most romantic love story but its a real one however I will marry Dave not because he has a gorgeous face with a body that can make me wet in seconds, but because he makes an effort to make me stay longer in his arms. I will have this child with him, put up a business and live my long awaited everyday life. We've come a long way to finally have this relationship. I'm glad Dave was able to find this high paying pledge, I can't believe he knows someone in this top level. 

I drew in a breath and let it settle as boredom encourages me. This is the part I hate the most about my job!

The new adhesive formulated for the prosthetic make up to make me look older is tickling my skin. It's good that I've gotten used to the heavy feeling of the silicon material.

Baby's hands were so gentle, dipping the cotton on the swab and applying it on my skin as if I was a delicate million buck painting being restored.

I took the black cup that had a black straw for me to be able to sip on my cold black coffee because I always feel sleepy on the chair every time she does the blending of the fake wrinkles on the edges lightly.