Chapter Seven - Radke

Tonight was the bonfire on the nearest beach. Ronnie invited me, as well as about thirty other guys but, I'm going with Ronnie. As a thing. 

Yes, it's official, Ronnie and I are dating. No more cheating. 

He asked me out a few days ago during his show in front of the whole audience, band, and crew. It was so cute. As he sang "The Drug in Me Is You", he pointed at me. After the song was finished, he asked me to be his girlfriend. After that show, the night was full of makeout sessions, he really was an incredible kisser. It was nice for a change, not to feel slutty. He made me feel like I was his only one and he was mine. In my head I accepted that I would change. I wouldn't sleep with any more guys as long as we're dating. 

"So babe, nice romantic fire, you and me, how romantic?" Of course Ronnie was being sarcastic. He hated  this mushy gushy stuff just as much as I did. 

"Well, you know, there is a secluded hill over there," I said pointing to the hill leaning slightly over the ocean, it was hidded just enough by trees. 

Ronnie didn't have to say a word before we were practically racing there. 

"Ronnie slow down, you can't be that excited, can you?" 

The truth is, Ronnie and I haven't had sex yet. I was waiting for the right time, which was unusal but, I didn't want things to go too fast and end too quickly. 

Twenty minutes later Ronnie was about to unbuckle his pants.

"Uh, Avery, I don't know about this, I don't have any condoms." He said worried. 

"Who cares, just do it!" I said impatient and he complied. Why does this always fucking happen to me? 

There was a light tapping on my shoulder. 

"Avery?" Ronnie's voice rang through my ears. 

I let out a strong groan. 

"Time to wake up, playing a show soon." Ronnie said shifting in his spot, probably getting up. 

I sat up and opened my eyes. Ronnie's "room". 

I was holding a sheet up to my chest, the only thing covering me. 

"Um, do you have my clothes?" I asked and bit my lip. He chuckled. 

"Yeah, here you go, sleeping beauty. You talk in your sleep you know.." He said as he tossed me my clothes from the previous night. I took a strong whiff of the shirt. 

"These stink!" I almost yelled in shock. 

"I'm sure they do, you puked all over yourself when we got back to the bus this morning, you must have been drinking, which I'm not going to tell you not to but..." 

But I didn't drink. 

I didn't drink last night. 

"I'm sorry Ronnie, I promise, I won't do it anymore, for you." I said smiling, quickly avoiding anything. 

I stood up and put on my clothes as Ronnie finished getting ready for his show. 

"I'll see you in a bit?" I asked. 

"Yeah sure." He said and I left the bus. 

_

I paced back and forth in the tiny gas station bathroom. 

How long had it been? I pulled out my phone and checked the timer, ten seconds left. 

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. I held up the little stick in front of me and opened my eyes. 

+

There was a plus. Shit. What does that even mean? I'm sure it means what I think it means. I picked up the box that I didn't even bother to pay for. 

+ = pregnant. 

A/N : I know this was soooo short but, it had some pretty big news. I'm going to try and update as soon as possible.