23 - shopping?

George woke up peacefully, wrapped in Dream's arms, warm under the covers. The blonde was already awake, but chose to stay in bed, savouring the moment.

A few sweet good mornings were exchanged, many a smirk or smile when memories of the previous night came back to them.

Dream was the first to get out of bed, chucking a hoodie on, George shortly following. They headed downstairs for breakfast, consisting of cereal and- well that was it.

Karl was downstairs already, sprawled across the sofa laying on his phone, he turned his head to greet the two boys before returning his attention back to his screen.

"You the only one awake?" asked Dream, placing two bowls on the counter.
"Yeh, I don't think the other two will get up anytime soon" laughed Karl in response.
"Huh why?" asked George, coming to sit on the sofa next to him with a bowl of cereal.

"Oh yeh i forgot you guys don't know" said Karl, stuffing his phone in his pocket, "After you guys went home, we decided we didn't want the night to end you know? So we went out to this club thing"

"What?!" bursted Dream, never taking his friends as the type to go clubbing.
"Hey, it was Alex's idea, i just went along with it" shrugged Karl.

"So how come you're up and not them?" asked George
"Oh i didn't drink, but those two-" Karl rolled his eyes, "Pffttt, they were pretty much wasted"

Dream had to suppress a laugh at the thought of Sapnap and Quackity drunk in a random club, Karl trying desperately to contain them. It seemed George was trying to do the same, as he coughed down a cheerio, nearly choking.

The three boys sat on the sofa for some time longer, chatting and playing some mariokart. It was refreshing for Dream to play with such light hearted and innocent people, not that Sapnap wasn't fun, he just took any competition very seriously.

A few hours more passed, now reaching almost 3 in the afternoon, when finally a creak was heard from the top of the stairs.

Dream had gone out to the supermarket, stocking up on some snacks and pasta, an easy meal to make when no one could be bothered to cook.

That left Karl and George alone to deal with the hungover mess, also known as Sapnap.

"Good morning princess" shouted George, octaves higher than his normal voice.
"Shut up" glared Sapnap, trudging into the kitchen and opening the medicine cupboard.

"Headache that bad?" asked Karl, turning round from where he was sitting on the sofa.
"I don't even know how", Sapnap scrunched his eyes while he rubbed his head, before swallowing the pills in his hand and downing a glass of water.

"God i dread to think what Alex is like then" said Karl with a light laugh, making room on the seat next to him for his boyfriend to come lay. Sapnap welcomed the opportunity with open arms, lying on the couch and resting his head on Karl's thigh.

"Someone mentioned me?" shouted Quackity, abruptly sprinting down the stairs, fully dressed.
"Wha- how are you ok?" groaned Sapnap
"Guess i'm not a lightweight" shrugged Quackity
"Woah woah we were both wasted last night" he said in response, looking to his boyfriend for agreement.
"You were both pretty drunk, if anything you were worse" Karl agreed, pointing to Quackity
"I'm just built different i guess"

George scoffed in response, which only caused another bickering war, the two boys playfully arguing while Sapnap groaned from the sofa, begging for the noise to stop.

"What time did you even get home?" asked George, finally accepting defeat and flopping back onto his chair.
Quackity and Sapnap both turned their heads to look at Karl, neither of them having any clue whatsoever.
"I'm not sure either to be honest, i would say about 2 ish?"

George quietly whispered thanks, knowing the boys were too late and too drunk to hear any possible shenanigans that went on last night.

Sapnap ended up falling asleep again on the couch, the rest of the boys lightly talking and watching some television, not wanting to awake him and have to deal with him being moody.

Dream eventually arrived back from the supermarket, after being away for just under two hours, a freakishly long 'pop to the shops'.

The rest of the day was basically wasted away, nothing memorable happening other than lounging around and chilling.

The next few days were spent like that, occasionally wandering down to the beach now and then, nothing well thought out or planned.

They were all just happy to be in eachother's company, to finally be with one another, and not just over a computer screen.

Dinners consisted of pasta and takeout, not that none of them could cook - it's just that none of them wanted to.

It all went by very fast, too fast. They would talk for hours without realising how much time they had spent, the afternoon already drawing to a close.

One night they had a game night of charades and chess, scrabble and other random board games. Karl won, Dream coming a close second, with Sapnap, George and Quackity arguing over who should come third, fourth and last. It was never decided.

Days passed, and Wednesday rolled around, meaning that Karl would be leaving in one night. Quackity and George were leaving on Saturday, but Karl had other plans that were sadly un-cancellable.

The three boys had presumed Karl would want to spend his last day with his boyfriend, maybe go out together and savour the last few moments. But Sapnap and Karl insisted they were going to spend the day with everyone -doing what you ask? That's what was being decided.

So for the second time that trip, the group sat around the breakfast table debating what to do with their day.

"Karl should choose" said George, a mouthful of cornflakes.
"I don't know what to choose though, let's all just decide"
"We could go on a hike or something" shrugged Dream.
"That's loonnnnngggg" moaned Sapnap

"We could wander into the city centre" asked George.
He only received a number of puzzled faces from his friends.
"Oh sorry, we could walk into the mall" he corrected himself, with an awful American accent.

"Thats not a bad idea" agreed Karl, hardly heard behind Quackity's laughing.

"It's decided then" said Sapnap, clapping his hands together and standing up from the table, "We're going shopping"

____________
A/N: short chapter today, pretty useless sorry guys

Next chapter should be out soon, just cause it's a continuation of this one - i wanted to get something out though now!

Make sure u have a swag day whenever ur reading this