14 - a business deal

"What do you guys wanna eat?" asked Quackity, "I'm hungry"

The boys all murmured in response, each making some kind of sound to communicate that they didn't care.

"Taco Bell?"

He received yet another murmur, this one in a half-hearted agreement. Everyone was just sitting on their phones, Karl lying with his back against the sofa between Sapnap's legs, Dream on the other sofa and Quackity on the armchair.

"Holy shit guys you are being so boring" whinged the boy, he had no response "I'm gonna go see what George is doing"

George and him had a special sort of relationship. Everyone in the group got on well together, but the two brunettes had this dynamic - an energetic, chaotic one. They were definitely the most immature of the group, but were with pride, and didn't try to be mature.

He could count on George to have fun with him.

"GOGYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Quackity ran up the stairs, not waiting for a response before bursting open Dream's bedroom door. He found the older boy laying on the bed, eyes fluttering, letting out gentle snores.

He should let him sleep, he was probably jetlagged - he should. But he won't.

As soon as he had taken a quick picture of the sleeping beauty for blackmail, he took a pillow into his hands and began beating the boy until he woke up. It took surprisingly long.

"Wha- QUACKITY" shrieked George, shielding his eyes with this elbow "ALEX STOP"

Quackity was in tears, George laughing as he beat him away with the pillow from under his head - a full pillow fight had been initiated.

Feathers flew everywhere, and i'm sure the ceiling must have been rattling downstairs. Quackity was shouting war cries in between his wheezes, while George screamed continuously.

The two lay on the bed, exhausted after an intense fight, that in reality only lasted about five minutes.

"That was a nice way to wake me up" said George, rolling his eyes
"I know, i'm too kind" responded Quackity, hand over heart
"Why did you want to wake me up anyway?"
"I dunno, everyone else was boring" Quackity shrugged

Without explanation, George stood up and began to run down the stairs to where the rest of the boys were. He got to the bottom step and hadn't been noticed, he just watched from a far. And sure enough, they all sat there on their phones, Dream was asleep but still with phone in hand.

"You're right they are boring" said George, closing the door behind him
"I know, let's do something" responded Quackity
"Alex, neither of us live here or have a car - what are we doing to do?" said George, sitting cross legged onto the bed
"Shit"

Quackity sat spinning in Dream's gaming chair,  while George sat on the bed. Now they were sitting in silence.

"We should mess with them" said George, piping up
"Huh?"
"I don't know, like prank them or something"
"George... i could kiss you" said Quackity, jumping up towards the door
"Please don't" smiled the brunette, following him out the room.

They both went downstairs to find all three boys now sleeping, perfect.

_____________Dream pov _________

Dream woke up, neck aching, after sleeping awkwardly on one of the sofa cushions. He wasn't sure how long he had been asleep, at least an hour or so. He looked to his left, seeing Karl and Sapnap sleeping too, kind of cuddling.

"Wake up lovebirds" said Dream, throwing a cushion at the two of them

Karl was the first to wake up, turning a shade of pink before jumping out of the younger boy's grip. Sapnap woke up after that, startled by the loss of touch and warmth.