1 - a meet up?

"SAPNAPPPPPP" Dream had been shouting for him for almost five minutes now, with no response.
"SAPNAP. GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE"

A clattering of something was heard from the room above, followed by a groggy Sapnap dragging his feet down the stairs.

"Alright alright bro i'm coming, chill your beans"
"Nick i've told you about this, i can't keep cleaning all your shit up"

Sapnap knew it was serious now. The two of them used eachother's online names so often in videos and streams, it just felt normal to call each other by them normally. This meant that when their real names were used, something serious was happening.

"To begin with it was alright, but come on- you're not a guest anymore, you live here" said Dream, pathetically gesturing to the mess in the kitchen.

"Alright bro, i'll do it now."
"Thank you" said dream before walking out of the kitchen and dropping down onto the sofa.

"Alexa, play Cavetown" said Sapnap
"Good choice, good choice" shouted dream
from the sofa.

Dream lay on the sofa, scrolling through television channels aimlessly, knowing he didn't want to watch any of them. He flicked onto youtube, 'Feral Boys funniest moments'. He wasn't sure why he chose to watch it, but did so anyway, relaxing into the cushions as he did.

"Bro what are you watching" said Sapnap, wandering into the lounge behind him.
"Oh hey you finished?"
"Yes mom." he replied, with a extra sarcasm on the mom, "I even mopped as an extra apology"

"Hahahahah" responded Dream, forcing an over exaggerated laugh, "Oh this? It was just on my youtube recommended, thought it would be funny to watch"

The two sat intently watching lots of clips with headphone warnings, and dream wheezing.

"Do you reckon we will all ever meet up, you know, like in person"
"Oh for sure, i just wish it could be sooner" responded Sapnap
"Yeh"

The two went back to watching the video, Quackity had auto tune on, annoying every one around him.

"Wait. Why can't we?" said Dream, slightly out of the blue.
"What are you talking about?"

"The boys, i mean why do we have to wait to meet them? Like, what are we actually waiting for?" asked Dream
"Now that you say it, i don't really know to be honest" Sapnap hesitated, "Guess we've all been pretty busy"

"We should meet up soon" suggested Dream, the video bringing up plenty of old memories.

"I mean, what's stopping us from doing it now? There is basically no better time"
"So what are you saying, we spontaneously go meet them all?" chuckled the blonde.

"Idiot" Sapnap responded with an eye roll, "We could mention it to them, maybe they could even come here"

And the more the two boys thought about it, the more plausible the plan became. They could all come to florida, there was enough room for them to stay in their house-  meaning no hotel costs.

It was nearing 2am when the boys finally headed to bed, after spending the night devising plans for what they could do if they all actually met up. How fun it could be, how amazing it be.

Now it was just the small matter of asking their friends.

______________________________

George had just finished streaming, and the boys were on the smp, aimlessly jumping on fences, destroying the crops within. They were casually chatting, when Dream decided to take the plunge,

"Hey guys, me and Sapnap were talking, and what would u say if we invited you all over to Florida?"
"What, like a big meet up?" responded George
"Yeh exactly"

The call went silent for a minute, no one said anything.

"What?!" chirped Sapnap "Don't you wanna see us? Come on say something one of you"

The call stayed silent for another minute. Sapnap and Dream both knew they were asking a lot of their friends, after all, they would be the ones traveling and being away from home.

"Or we could find another place to meet, if you guys didn't wanna come here?" mentioned Dream, in case that was the reasoning for the silence.

"No no no it's not that, i just, i can't believe you would ask such a STUPID QUESTION?! BRO I WOULD LOVE TO" shouted Quackity

"Oh thank God! You had me worried for a second there" responded Dream "What about you George?"

"I'll have to think of all the logistics of it and stuff, but i think i'll be able to" announced George, really contrasting the energy Quackity had.
"Karl, what about you?" asked Sapnap

"Sorry i zoned out for a bit, what did you say?"

The call crescendoed with laughter with Quackity laughing down the mic, deafening everyone in the call for a solid minute

"What?" asked Karl innocently "What's so funny?"
"I don't even know" wheezed Dream
"Sapnap please tell me what's going on" pleaded Karl

"Okay okay, Dream asked you all if you wanted to meet up, maybe come to florida?"
"HOLY SHIT YES YES YES THAT SOUNDS AMAZING" erupted Karl "wait what was so funny about that"
Dream scoffed "i'm not really sure to be honest, your cluelessness was funny i guess"
"Ah whatever" responded Karl

The five boys spoke for another three hours, looking at and booking flights, whilst Dream and Sapnap told them all the plans they had devised the previous night.

"Alright guys, i think i'm gonna head off i'm getting tired" said Sapnap
"Okey, i might go as well too" responded Karl
"Yeh same" chirped Quackity
"Bye!"
"Bye bye"
"See yaa"
"Byeeee"
"Bye!!"

It was just George and Dream left in the call now. There was a few moments of silence, both the boys scrolling on their phones, winding down after the exciting yet exhausting call they just had.

"I really think our phones listen to us you know" said George, suddenly reminding dream he was still on the call
"Oh shit you made me jump, i forgot you were there, why?"

George chuckled at the blonde boy's reaction to him talking "well i just got an advert for florida apartments, and i've never looked at one before"
"Never?"
"Never."
"Oh"

Confused by Dreams response, "why do you sound so surprised?" George asked.
"I'm not sure, i thought you might have been intrigued or interested about moving here one day"

The boys had discussed it before, with George definitely wanting to move to America one day, but he hadn't really given it any serious thought.

"I mean I've thought about it- but never actually looked into it" George continued, "I've never even visited Florida, i might hate it. There isn't any point in me living in a place i hate is there?"

"You won't hate it" responded Dream
"How do you know?"
There was a beat of silence between them.
"Because i'm there"

Dream knew it was risky. They only really flirted and joked around when the camera was on, when they were just chatting normally they usually stopped. But sometimes, sometimes George walked right into things, and the temptation for Dream to clap back with a flirty reply was too strong for him to resist.

"DREAM"
"What?!" he replied innocently "We are best friends, that's all i meant. What did you think i meant george?"
George scoffed "Nothing"
Dream could almost hear the eye roll through his headphones.

"I think i'm gonna head off to bed, i'm sort of tired"
"Okay, goodnight" responded George
Dream slipper in a quick "Love ya" before leaving the call, catching a quick scoff from George before it disconnected.

Dream walked over to his bed and flopped down. Love ya. It was something Dream had originally said to wind the brunette up, but soon became a sort of- inside joke between the two.

Dream often laughed at himself, at his 'inside joke'. Not because the joke was funny, but because the 'joke' meant so much more than that to him.