6 - truth. or. dare.

All Dream could hear down his headphones, was the sound of water spraying over Karl's mic, shortly followed by a certain "SAPNAPPPP WHAT THE FUCK"

Sapnap was absolutely laughing his head off, and Karl's face cam was now turned off, presumably to hide his sheer embarrassment.

And of course, the chat was moving at a million miles a second, screaming karlnap.

Sapnap: I'd say my dare is completed
Dream: Bro wtaf did you say to him
Sapnap: Who says i *said* anything?
Dream: you're gross

"Sapnap what did you do??" laughed george confusingly
"I'll leave that to your imagination gogy" replied Sapnap, gasping for air

Quackity was deafening them all, screaming down the mic
"Trust me George, you don't wanna know"

Dream: You told Quackity??
Sapnap: I had to tell someone, i had to brag to somebody
Dream: you are actually intolerable
Sapnap: go cry about it

Chat had slowed back down to its normal speed, still spamming emotes and correcting George on things he said wrong. Karl's face cam was back on, and the boys were chilling around on the smp, doing some random maintenance here and there.

Sapnap: Okay my turn
Dream: What?
Sapnap: ur dare
Dream: hit me
Sapnap: text the lyrics of cyber sex to George
Dream: wtf no
Sapnap: ????
Dream: that is the cringiest dare i have ever heard, i'm not doing that
Sapnap: fine, guess we are watching the cars movies this evening

Dream sighed. The dare wasn't even bad, it was just weird. Like, who even thinks of something like that?? Sapnap obviously.

But on the other hand, he really didn't want to spend his evening eating popcorn while watching talking trucks on the tv.

Dream: ok ok fine, i don't even know the lyrics
Sapnap: search them up then u nimrod
Dream: fine
Dream: do i have to do all of them??
Sapnap: just say a couple, i'll allow it

Dream sighed as he opened his phone, dreading what he was about to do. Not only was it the absolutely cringiest thing he would have to do in his life, he had to do it to George.

Message to George <3:
Dream: you look cute rn
George: i know
Dream: do you now?
George: yes you told me before dumbass

Dreams belly grew with butterflies. No shut up, this is a stupid, embarrassing dare, no feelings attached, other than shame.

Dream: i wanna touch on you

Dreams thumbs drew away from the screen, he physically cringed inwards at himself and the things he was about to say,

George: what?
Dream: i wish you were here right now
Dream: all of the things I'd do

Just as he was about to cave and tell George that it was all a dare, he looked up to see the brunette residing back into his original position, chin in palm with fingertips covering his chin and mouth.

This time, his fingers were suppressing a smirk, his breath heavy underneath. His fingertips were bent, gripping tight onto his top lip, a rosy tint beginning to rise above, over the apples of his cheeks. It was subtle, but it was enough to stop Dream from backing out. His words were having an effect.

George: What sort of things?

Dream hadn't thought this far ahead, he didn't expect to get a conversation out of the brunette, instead a read notification and no other words, but this, this was good.

Dream: You really want to know?
George: very much so
Dream: I would kiss you senseless georgie

And that, was all he needed to say. He watched as George descended into chaos, his attention immediately turning back to the stream. The older boy had put his phone down onto the desk, and was avoiding all eye contact with his monitor, at any costs.

His breath was deep, making an exaggeration of inhaling and exhaling, not loudly, but visibly. He had taken his headphones off, and was rubbing his ears until the tips of them were red and he couldn't rub them for longer. Then he moved onto his t shirt, skimming his fingers around the collar of it, allowing air onto his chest ever so gently.

These movements happened within a matter of a minute, and to an average viewer, it looked like George was taking a moment to cool himself down from the heat in his room.

But Dream knew more than that, Dream knew it was him being flustered, him not knowing how to react.

It was only a short phrase, a little comment, nothing too explicit, but it was enough to effect the brunette, more than the blonde knew.

George: senseless?
Dream: without a second of doubt.

Dream chuckled to himself, he truly was evil, but honestly, he wasn't lying. He wanted to be close to George, to be near him, to feel his touch. He had never felt it before, but he craved it nonetheless.

"Hey guys, i'm just gonna go get a snack, i'll be right back" said George
"No problemo, we will entertain your stream for you" replied Karl, smiling
"What? Like we have been this whole time?" chimed in Sapnap

Rolling his eyes, George left view of the facecam, leaving just the four of the boys to talk to chat.

Dream had noticed that at the last minute, George had quickly grabbed his phone from the desk beside him, taking it with him as he left. He couldn't help but wonder, if the snack was just an excuse.