C24

After everyone had a down day, most sleeping and recouping after the strenuous night before, they gathered outside of Casey's house. Jayde was acting distant as they all sat around the outdoor firepit, eating beef steak sandwiches later in the day.

Kane was super cheery, talking about how he had always had a thing for the bear shifter Claire. They went to high school together in South Australia. Declan was busy texting on his mobile phone, he was organising a group to get together tomorrow here for the twins birthday. The twins were to the side tinkering on Casey's old Ford XY. The car was a beast. Decked out with a lumpy 351 tweaked motor, metallic dark blue in colour with black tinted windows. Ronson had bought it off the floor in the early 70s and kept it original, but when Casey had bought it off their dad, he modified it to how he wanted it. Case had redone the interior in custom made black leather and modernised the gadgets and seats. Sasha had loved the car and Case would never get rid of it.

Looking at Case, Chase watched as his brother sharpened a set of daggers on a stone. He could tell just by looking at Case that he was in a crappy mood. Probably because of the premonition he was shown earlier.
Chase turned back to the beautiful shadow warrior, she had an ipad on her lap searching for any signs of her warriors. She had a tab open on the Brazilian insinuations about a warrior called Zhon who had the power to slow down the action around him. She would be leaving soon, he knew it was coming. She was a dark and deadly warrior who travelled by shadows in the darkness over land and seas where as he would have to catch a plane. He also knew that tonight he'd have to tell her about Nadine before she left. God's the thought made him feel sick to the marrow. Imagine if she told him that she was bonded to another man. He crushed the half full can in his hand, spilling the beverage on the outdoor stone tiles.

"You ok?" her husky sexy voice soothed his beast and after the last hour or so of her hardly speaking, hearing it again was elating. He threw the can in the bin with a flick of his wrist.
"What did Case see, Beauty?" He asked as he looked over at her. She had her back against the wall and her strong toned legs stretched out towards him. Her cute, little, bare feet were dirty on the bottom, reminding him that she needed to head to the shops in the morning. Jayde sat the ipad down and gave him her full attention, blood heated and welled in his cock. She straddled the long cushioned bench and scooted her fine little self towards him.

God's she was amazing, everything about her. He cupped her exquisite face with his hand and met her half way for a brief kiss. He growled when the dark enchantress licked his lower lip as she pulled away. Would it be disrespectful if he carry her down to his bedroom right now.
"Get a room for fuck sake," Tye threw a piece of bread at him. Chase saluted him with a middle finger. A shadow stream poured from Jayde's finger tip, floated to the bread laying on the ground and threw it back at Tye. It hit him in the cheek just as he was about to take a bite of his sandwich.

Everyone laughed, including Tye, as he shook his head at Jayde. Something was up with these two. Jayde and Tye were keeping something from him, he just knew it. They'd seen something that they weren't sharing. He'd poke that hornets nest later when he had Jayde alone. He put a finger under her chin to make her look at him.
Man, those eyes.

"Beauty, what did my brother see?" he whispered. Clearly she had similar reactions to being with him, even just now as she looked back at him, her alluring jade green eyes gleamed with naughty thoughts and she bit into her plump bottom lip.
"You've got to stop looking at me like that."
"Do I? Why's that?"
"Because, my Sin, it makes me want to throw you over my shoulder, close you in my room and ravish you for days."

The corner of her mouth lifted up but she eased up on him, sat back and put a little distance between them.
"Casey finds a lovely jaguar shifter in the forest and they fight in their animal form. Neither one of them want to hurt the other but Casey is Casey. He dominates her. Then there was a vision of a woman's silhouette in a foggy shower and Casey stands in the door way. He's frozen by his heartache and wars with himself, but...he eventually goes to her."
Chase was so damn thrilled to hear that. His brother will allow someone in to his shattered heart.