C2

Jayde followed the group of five shifters along side their team of four- Maximodous in front of her, Alvaro to her left and Zhon slightly behind her on the right. The common enemy initiating a bond of sorts between the two species.
Panthera and Sinaeryn.
Alvaro had used his Sinaeryn power of telepathy to communicate with the other Sins, telling them to meet as soon as they knew exactly the 'where' they were headed to. No major injuries on their side were reported back so that was a reassurance.

The leader of this group, Casey radiated anger, intensified by his gut wrenching grief that surrounded him like a cloak. He run with long sure steps, a snarl peeling up the top corner of his lip and arms pistoning to drive him forward. The man with the light brown ragged hair was behind the four Sins with the young shifter with the piercing luminous eyes who had made the announcement of their need. Jayde felt his attention continuously turn to her making her feel a little off balance. Two black cats sleeked through the darkness on either side of their little army. Shifters.

The orange glow on the horizon signified their next battle ground.
'I've given the others the coordinates. They are on their way. I think it's time to rule the night ' Alvaro's deep voice rolled through her mind.
She slowed her running down and breathed, "Embrace the shadows".
The four Sinaeryns all let the darkness consume them. As one they flashed through to the chaos. They went in four different directions, raising their stones to purge the Gnaltaus from the hosts.

With a shriek, Jayde's Sin swooped out from the darkness and into a dive roll, her bladed chains swinging in unison with a flick of her wrists. Gnalt were destroyed or sent back to the home Realm in large numbers. To Jayde's right Maeve, Cadarax and Bayton flashed in and worked together, clearing a path to the houses burning ahead. Huge black cats also tore into the Gnaltaus. The soft squishy sounds of the Gnalt departure was pure bliss to the ears. As she got closer, she noticed Maximodous was getting busy with the water pipes again, dousing the flame burning the multiple houses in the area.

Everything was going along orderly...bloody, swiftly, but orderly. Only unsubstantial wounds marred her Sins and as far as she could tell, all the panthers were still up and moving, that was a good sign.
But then things took a very bad turn.

Chase just ran on instinct. His newly reset heart thumping harmoniously in his chest and adrenaline running through his veins. Right after the shadow warriors disappeared into the shadows, he shifted into his Panthera. He pounced on the ash like pieces of crap that took over the bodies of people and shifters, and who had now somehow been expelled from their bodies. He raked his claws in arcs and ripped apart the ash entities. He thought it was both gross and super weird how the enemy would implode in bloody ash clouds and how they tasted acidic. It was difficult not to land on the 'sleeping' humans littered everywhere once those things left their bodies. His concertration was divided between fighting and watching the shadow warriors plough through the numbers of enemy. There were like ten of them here now, all sporting weird looking weapons and similar outfits as the others back at Casey's. He had to admit, they were incredible.

His eyes always sought out the dark beauty with the small, muscled physique and a lethal gracefulness in her movements. It was as though he instinctively knew exactly where she was. His girl... Ahhem,... She whipped two chains with sharp blade looking things running along the sides of them. She was awe inducing, jumping up, flipping through the air like a deadly fighting ballet dancer of some kind, slicing through the enemy so fast she had a shuddery effect going on as he watched her flash in and out of shadows. She looked vicious, something made of nightmares. Sensual and deadly. He was friggen glad that she was on their side.

Water sprouted out of big cracks in the ground, spraying the fires. A huge brute with short blonde hair with a long thin braid hanging into a rats tail falling from the back of his head stood off to the side holding one short curved gutting blade in his right hand, slicing the ash guys with deadly precision. But focusing on something else... What the, Was he the reason the water pipes were ruptured? Chase noticed he looked like he held a large sapphire in the other hand, no wait, it was embedded in the skin on his wrist... Weird.