(My daughter is so grown up now)

≤≥≤≥≤≥

When she reached her room, she saw Hayder woke up. He had just taken the bath and he was looking all fresh.

"Aap uth gaye?" Misha smiled at him as she moved towards the bed. She was going to fix the bed sheet when he caught her wrist.

(You woke up)

"Kal raat tou aap ke paas fursat nahi thi mere liye. Aaj mai aapse baat kar sakta hoon?" Hayder asked as he pulled her towards him.

(You didn't have time for me last night. Can I talk to you now?)

"Jee," Mishal tucked her hair behind her ears. Her breath hitched when he put his hands on her thigh. Heat surged up to her cheeks and her gaze lowered as she saw feeling shy.

(Yes)

"Tumhare liye laaya tha. Par dena bhul gaya," Hayder said as he took out the silver paazeb from the drawer.

(I bought it for you. I forget to give you last night)

Mishal chirped in excitement as she showed her the paazeb which has small silver beads.

Hayder put her feet on his lap as he helped her in wearing the paazeb. She bit her lip when she saw him too concentrated.

"Aisa kya dekh rahi ho?" Hayder asked as he felt her stare.

(Why you are looking at me like that)

"Ab kya ham apne shohar ko dekh bhi nahi sakte?" Mishal chuckle as she put her palm under her chin and looked at him with dreamy eyes.

(Now I can't even see my husband with love)

"Ab kya mai apni biwi se pyaar bhi nahi karu?" Hayder smirked as he hovered over her petite figure.

(Can't I also love my wife?)

"Kisne roka hai aapko?" Mishal said in a mischievous tone as she wrapped her fingers around his collar.

(Who's stopping you)

A gasp escaped her lips when his hands inside her kurti as he buried his face in her neck leaving marks everywhere.

"Ham mazak kar rahe the" Mishal lips quivered as she spoke those words.

(I was joking)

Hayder noticed her trembling body and he pulled away apart. He knows that she is still not ready for that. His jaw tightened as his gaze fell on her cleavage.

Mishal took it as a chance and moved away to her closet room to get ready.

A smile broke on his face at the pleasing sound of her paazeb.

≤≥≤≥≤≥

Mishal was in the kitchen chopping some tomatoes when she felt a pair of hands sneaking on her waist. His masculine scent filled in her nostrils.

She was frozen as he runs the tip of his nose on her neck. She closed her eyes as his warm lips were kissing her neck softly.

Mishal eyes fluttered open as he held her chin and placed his warm lips against her. She closed her eyes savoring the moment of passion. Her cheeks flushed when they both pulled away. Hayder chuckled and kiss her cheeks.

"I am waiting for you in the room," Hayder whispered in her ear causing shivers to run down her spine.

Mishal let out a heavy sigh after he moved away. She bit her lips as she was blushing furiously.