4 years of hell

Summer 2015, Ryan, Vanessa and the kids where living on the farm with Ryan's parents. Now renting their home from Ryan's parents still, Vanessa had gotten a better full-time job paid better, and she could be home in time for kids to get off the school bus. However Ryan's dad hated that fact, true is Ryan's parents live a marriage like a divorced couple. They sleep in separate rooms, they spend no time together ever. They don't watch the same shows, movies, they don't date at all. Really the have said they can't stand each other, and don't like anything the same. Well that's not entirely true, but now they didn't like Vanessa at all. She had always told Ryan he has a say in his life, something she teaches the kids to this day, that they have a voice and it matters. Ryan's father had already gone and harassed Vanessa at one full time job she had, he made such crazy scene that she lost her job. The owners didn't want to have to deal with her father in law everyday. This job she got though Ryan and her said they keep it secret from his dad. That didn't stop him though, he was bugging Ryan saying I'm not paying for her to live here free, either sort out your marriage or she out here in a month. Vanessa heard his dad on phone, turn on the speaker and snapped like she had never snapped before. It was like all the pain of abuse of her life, her marriage, the control everyone was trying to have over her had exploded and she wasn't backing down this time. She yelled at him saying "I have a good fucking job, we pay our bill and rent so you have no fucking say, and if you think I don't work jokes on you. Ryan just was with me and met my boss where I have been working at for months now." You would think that would put her father in law in his place, but what's that saying you can't keep the lion locked in tiny cage.

His father drove down the driveway in his truck, walked in their house with kids inside as well. Screaming at her demanding her knew where she work, she said nope not you business you already costed me a job and I have proof of that. She told him she had enough of his think he controlled her life, her kids life and her marriage. She told him he needed back off, now remember where I said Ryan's parents marriage is a joke, well this is what was part of what was pushing her father in law. He has no marriage no life and loves money, thinks it mean power control over everything and everyone. He yelled back at her he would find out where she work make sure she loses that job, she said what the fuck is your problem, he said cause he wouldn't stop till his three grandkids where living with him and he raised all of them. He believes still to this day he best parent, that used force, physical disabine is the only way to raise a kid. Now look as his track record, now in the future, he got one son who lives a days drive away from his parents. One son who got kids with 2 different woman, and endless girlfriends, and Ryan cheated on his wife abused her too, and now four kids with 2 different woman. Oh and Ryan doesn't pay support or contact his kids if he doesn't have them on his time. Great track record wouldn't you say? Now she liked to say things ended there, but after that Ryan would still go up to his parents for meals with the kids Vanessa wasn't welcome. He his still would coming yelling at her any chance he got in her home or the barn.

She had enough, told Ryan they need out of there it abuse, she went and talked to a consouler for help for their family to get out that hell. On July 6th 2015, a shelter help get her the kids and Ryan plus their dog out of there, they where put up in an apartment in another city, part of the same county. They where in there for two long hot summer months. They worked hard and save first and last months rent. Eventually they found a 3 bedroom home to rent. It had a fenced in yard back onto a school for the kids to go to, and had finished basement. Which at this point was needed, since Ryan by now was taking for days, while they where in the apartment and going to see Lexi. Vanessa was just in mom mode and was putting on her best acting again, in front of the kids. She even would act normal and have sex with Ryan when he was around, she somewhat hoped he would snap out of what he was doing. She by than still hadn't put her engagement ring and wedding band back on once. It was summer so she go to work, she would go to the gym in the city they where staying in, she do things with the kids. Take them to outdoor pools, the movies, the park the beach, their friends. She tried to keep the kids happy and their lives as normal as she could, her daughter though, one night said dads never here, I don't want anything to do with Grandpa and Grandma again, their too mean to you. She said can dad just stay home for once, or just leave, looking back Vanessa said she told her daughter he's just working more to make money for the move, but now she says she realizes her daughter who was 10 at the time must have known her dad was cheating.