Where did he disappeared to Kuma this early morning she thought shaking her head.

Putting the thought aside. She did her dua and entered the bathroom. After she was done with her bathroom routine. She cleared the bed and set it up. She heard the door being slammed. She went downstairs to see who was slamming the door of her house like that.

"Who the heck was tha....."she stopped when she saw ridwan tucked in his tracksuit wear. He was removing his shoes. He looked hot ! "You?"she asked surprised.

He looked up at her for a while shaking his head he went back to removing his shoes. "so you are finally awake"he said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes taking a seat on the couch.

"No I'm still asleep"she retorted slouching more on the couch. She is doing hungry. She can't wait to see what's inside the basket.

Ridwan ignored her and left. He went upstairs to freshen up.

"Ya ridwan goes to the gym?"she thought loudly.

She picked up the basket and brought out the warmers. There is a flask inside the basket. She was sure that it contains hot water for tea.

Opening the small warmer. She almost jumped out of excitement. "Avocado toast!"she screamed happily. She picked one plate and served herself immediately. She kept it aside and opened the other warmer. "Pancakes"she said in a low tone. Is not like she doesn't like pancakes. She loves them but don't eat them all the time like Avocado toast.

She poured the tea into a mug and kept the basket aside,Waiting for ridwan to come down so she can serve him.

She turned on the TV and relaxed on the couch. Placing both her legs on the couch with her plate in the middle and her tea on the side table. This is her lazy morning routine. She does this all the time at home when she is feeling lazy and not going to work.

She was almost done with her toast when ridwan came downstairs. He stood close to her couch glaring at her. She didn't even look up to face him. She was enjoying the movie that was going on.

He cleared his throat to get her attention and it did the trick. "What are you doing?"he asked his hands against his chest. Glaring at raheenah annoyingly.

What does it look like I'm doing that was what she wanted to say to him but decided not to. She don't want to make him angry this early morning.

She removed her legs slowly from the couch and kept her plate aside. "Sit let me serve you breakfast"she said ignoring his question.

"Sit"she said again. Ridwan sat down and picked the remote. He was trying to change the channel.

"What are you doing?"raheenah asked passing him the plate filled with pancakes. He collected it and kept it aside. He was ignoring her like she did to him before.

He stopped on BBC world news. Raheenah was starring at him in disbelief. He just changed her channel without even asking her. So much arrogance !

"Ya ridwan"she called but silence.

"Ya ridwan"she called again.

Silence !

"Ya ridwan"she called a little bit louder this time. He turned to face her with a frown. "Why did you change the channel?"she asked raising her brows at him.

"I don't need to answer you. This is my house. I can do whatever I want"he stated with utmost confidence. Raheenah was speechless. She didn't know what to say to him.

He is right. This is his house. He can do whatever he wants with it.

"You are right ya ridwan. This is your house. You can do whatever you want. Rub it on my face and so on. Just because I came to your house doesn't mean you can rub it on my face. I'm your wife ya ridwan,your wife and not somebody else. This is also my house. You married me and I was brought to your house. I really wonder how ya muhibba copped with you all those years"she snapped and left. She didn't even realise what she just did.

Bam !

Issa double update guys !

How was the two chapters ?

So raheenah unknowingly pushed ridwan's Anger to the wall by mentioning muhibba's name

Ha Ha ! I sense trouble o !

Big one sha !

I think we should advice raheenah to apologize before ridwan blow up 😂

Ah toh ! She mentioned his hubby's name

Lemme comot for here before I anger him too 😂😂

Bye !

Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share

Ria♥️