Epilog

Nomi Darklighter was right about that she won't her weapons never need again.
With Palpatine gone the galaxy was peaceful and her children were able to live their dreams.

The Jedi Master smiled when the whole family and her old friend Tarik were gathered in her home. Dash Jr. was holding his girlfriend's hand and looked very happy. The young man had told his parents that he and Mara would marry in a few weeks.
His younger brother Corran looked over to his father with a wide grin. He had married the woman he fell in love with shortly after the Battle of Exegol. It didn't go without notice that Nefer would give birth to Nomi and Dash's first grandchild soon.
Even the always silent Biggs has found the love of his life. The young woman was quite the opposite of the young Jedi. Jenna was talking and laughing a lot.
Tasherit was happy for her brothers and liked her sisters in law. She and Jaden had established a small cargo company on Naboo and might also marry soon.
Tarik enjoyed the excellent meal which was served and his friends' company. After everything was settled he became ambassador of his homeworld again.
Dash Rendar raised his glass and looked at his wife with a smile.
"To my wonderful wife, my family and what we've accomplished. May the Force always be with us."