FINALE: Part 2

Song: Hold On by Chord Overstreet

Unedited. An emergency came up. Enjoy. :)

FINALE: Part 2

on the way to the facility,

Alexis turned to Trevor when the big guy swore out loud and stopped the team in the middle of nowhere.

"Fuck! Yohan's gone rogue. The plan is compromised." Alexis did not need any explanation. He understood what Trevor said, and his fear and anxiety spiked.

"Wh--Theo! What about Theo, Trevor? What do you mean that the plan was compromised? Isn't Yohan the captain of Alpha Team?" Alexis faced Trevor with gritted teeth, but the latter's grim and dangerous expression made him shut up.

"That fucker's the reason why we can't find the main lab. I'll kill him. If he thought that he was able to slip past me, he's wrong," Trevor spat and pressed his earpiece.

"Team, we have a rogue to hunt. Commence Operation Pandemonium. I want blood. Flood that hellhole with blood."

third floor, west wing, a few meters away from Simon's room

"Hey, guys. There are no guards in sight. We can go straight to Simon's room and--" Dahlia was cut off when she felt something cold on her head. When she turned around, her companions were also held at gunpoint.

"Follow us," the man ordered, and the four did, with a silent prayer that Theo was alright, safe from harm.

second floor, main laboratory

Theo slowly roused from consciousness, hearing the familiar beeping sounds of the machines connected to his body. Still, he did not let panic consume him. He tried to remember what happened before.

Yohan! That fucking traitor.

He doesn't know what drove Yohan to betray Trevor, but he will find out once he got out of this situation. Theo could feel that his arms, wrists, and ankles are strapped in a gurney. He used his ears to pick up any sounds, and when he heard nothing suspicious, he slowly opened his eyes.

His neck still stings from the injection, but thankfully, his body did not feel paralyzed. Not a tranquilizer, then. I can still move my fingers and toes.

Finally adjusted to the lights, Theo swept his eyes around the familiar laboratory. Of course, he was strapped and treated here like a guinea pig for almost nine years. Same old state-of-the art machines, a double-mirror glass window, and a door on the lower left, leading to Gunther Harris's office. The potion.

He checked the straps but cursed when he realized that they used a lock. How was he supposed to escape from here? Then he remembered his team. I hope they're safe.

Theo wanted to drown in self-pity and self-blame, but that's the last thing he could think of. There's a traitor in their midst, and only an hour remains before the Immortale project commences.

His body jerked and his heart raced in alarm when heard footsteps coming toward his direction. He instantly closed his eyes and held his breath. The person stopped on his left side, dragged a chair, and sat down with a sigh.

"I know you're awake," Yohan said casually, earning a death glare from Theo. Well, if they also did the same to him, Yohan would have the same exact reaction.

"Why are you doing this?" Theo gritted out, his expression tensed up and seconds away from slugging Yohan, if only he was not strapped.

Yohan rubbed his nape and heaved a deep sigh. "Chill, man. Your bloodlust is leaking. I shouldn't have taken this role. This is so hard," he whined and folded his arms, catching Theo's attention.