Chapter 22 (Smut)

Smut alert 😍

You can skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable with the content. Don't force yourself.

If you like this chapter, please vote. I really worked hard on this. Not only in this chapter, but all of the chapters of my stories.

I'm not really fond of asking for votes, but it lets me know that you like my updates. 😊😀

Chapter 21

Theo

I did not protest when Axl started to unbutton my shirt. His intense and heated gaze just added to the pleasurable sensation pooling in my balls. I feel so beautiful and sexy when Axl would gulp and sweat as my porcelain skin gets exposed bit by bit.

He lifted his gaze to me and caged my smaller frame with his strong arms on the sides of my head.

"Baby, you are so breathtaking. Are you sure about this? I can wait--"

He hissed when I grabbed his rock-hard dick. I don't know where I got the courage to do that, but I just let my body do it's thing. I looked back at Axl and I swallowed hard when I saw his frowned expression and his eyes filled with unadulterated lust and overwhelming desire.

"Your body tells otherwise, Axl." I innocently remarked and accidentally squeezed his huge friend down there. A sexy groan slipped out of him and my body trembled. His voice was enough to have me leaking in both of my sensitive organs.

"Baby, don't tease me. I am having a hard time controlling myself. You just fucking look so delicious and your smell... it's melting my brain and gets my monsters in a rampage," he warned with a dazed look and I was not able to react when Axl captured my lips and moved with so much expertise.

He knew where to suck, lick, and bite, that got me squirming and moaning for his name. If I was a musical instrument, Axl knew where to pluck and expertly play me to produce his desired sound.

I did not realize that I was fully naked until I heard him swore, his gaze fixed on my leaking member. Feeling so embarrassed by the situation, I tried to cover my leaking prick but my plan was thrown out of the window when Axl growled and glared at me.

"Baby, you are exquisite. And you're mine. Understand? You are mine." He punctuated each word and lifted my legs. I looked at him with confusion but Axl just smirked.

"What are you doing--ahh..." I moaned out loud when Axl grazed his teeth on my left leg, biting and sucking it softly, eager to leave a mark, reducing me into a moaning mess. The sensations he created using his teeth and tongue was mind-numbing and spine-tingling. It did not help that his fiery gaze and lustful look was trained on me.

I was writhing and squirming as Axl tortured me with pleasure, decorating my pearlescent skin with his red marks. As if it was not enough, he slung my legs over his shoulder and when I bravely took a peek south, Axl's eyes had a playful glint to it.

Seemingly entranced by the onslaught of sensations and so much anticipation, my eyes rolled to the back of my head when Axl licked my inner thighs and sucked it gently. I can already feel it. My prick is dripping happily as my stomach tensed and formed into knots. I gripped the sheets and released a guttural groan.

"Axl, I'm near... stop..." I cried out when I felt the tell-tale signs of my climax.

However, Axl is Axl. Instead of stopping, I felt his hot breath on my quivering and leaking hole. I can hear his heavy panting, like a hungry lion seconds away from devouring his prey.

"Baby... I have never felt so hungry in my life. You are the most delectable meal I will ever partake in, and I feel that I will never be satisfied in this lifetime," Axl confessed and without a second thought, licked my juices.