chapter thirty seven

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

"Jaehwa, wake up." The blanket was pulled off the teenagers face and the sun from the side window attacked her. Mrs. Sim heard the girl grumble, and the attempt to bring the blanket back up to her face failed.

"I know it's still a bit early, but todays the day." Jaehwa opens her eyes, squinting at the lady above her. Once she realizes what Mrs. Sim was talking about, she nodded, sitting up in her bed.

The lady smiled at her, flattening her bed hair. "Today, we will be able to get revenge on those people. You can expose them how ever much you want to." The tired girl nods, and Mrs. Sim walks out of her room.

It's been a few days since Mrs. Sim started showing up in her room. Either to wake her up for school, or to remind her to eat during the night. It didn't surprise Jaehwa when she walked in, already being comfortable with it.

Jaehwa knew that Mrs. Sim was a safe person, whether it be because she raised the twins, or how she's been dealing with all the problems that have been occurring in their daily lives.

Jaehwa stayed seated in her bed for a bit longer, before deciding to actually stand up. She walked over to the desk that was propped against the room she was residing in, grabbing the phone she had left on it the night before.

Multiple message from Minhyuk, a few from her dad... her real dad. Mrs. Sim had forced Logan to tell Jaehwa the other day, and she was thankful for it. Sure, she was a little surprised to hear the name roll of of Logan's tongue, but nevertheless she was still planning to help the two.

Logan had basically became her brother figure, totally replacing Jumin. She was ok with it though, she had felt like her heart was finally finding a place to call home, but it was nothing like that. She knew that when all of this was over she would find herself away from Logan, away from the life she had been living for only a few weeks.

She never overthought it though. The more she thought about it the more it would bring her spirits down, so she just stopped thinking about it in a whole. She ignored the messages on her phone, walking over to her closet to grab a random pair of pants and a blouse that would be fitting for revenge.

She walked back out after getting dressed, feeling the heat from the sun coming in from the window. She shuffled towards the window, closing the blinds. The room got dark, the change of light making Jaehwa drowsy again. She grabbed her phone off the desk, and laid back down, wondering.

"What the heck am I gonna be in the future?... Grandpa probably hates my guts, so no more company for me." Jaehwa rolls on her stomach, facing the door to her room. She hears a knocking outside of her door, and reluctantly gets up, opening the door and peering out of the room.

She saw Logan standing at the door, attending to whoever was at the door. He was speaking in English, meaning it was someone that probably associated with business. Jaehwa walked out of the room, not wanting to go back to sleep, and tried to get a look at who was standing at the door.

Bae Rona and her mom. Jaehwa ducked, almost making eye contact with the girl close to her age, squatting on the floor. She waited for Logan to close the door, and turn around.

"Why are you on the floor?" Logan sticks his hands into his pockets, questioning the teenager.

"oh... uhhh I saw you talking with them, and almost made eye contact with the short girl... I didn't know you were in contact with them." She heard heels walking from behind her, and Jaehwa got up, turning.

"She's my inside person. She gains information from Joo Dan Tae and allows us to know his every move. Don't worry too much. I know you have problems with her daughter, but no one is making you guys interact." Jaehwa nods, turning back to Logan.

"When are we going to Hera Palace?" Logan looks down at his watch, and back up. "Right now. We need to be on the lookout. Su Ryeon, will you be okay traveling to the other place?" Jaehwa turns, seeing Mrs. Sim nod, and walk towards Logan.

"I'll be fine, thank you for worrying." Mrs. Sim grabs her back, and walks out of the hotel room, leaving the two.

Jaehwa snorts, scooting over to Logan. "So, are you that whipped for her? or?" She sees Logan roll his eyes, and he pushes her face away.

"Put your shoes on, I'll just get ready really quick." She nods, walking back to her room to grab a pair of white shoes.

No matter how much she thought about it, her white rebooks would always be her favorite. Jaehwa walks out of her room, her phone and shoes in hand, sitting down on the couch.

She felt her phone buzz as she slipped on her shoes, and picked it up.

hyuk :)
you really weren't
invited?

hwa <3
yes sir
why would I be
invited? I don't
even live there

hyuk :)
dang. i guess you
are right
come back to us
quickly

Jaewha left him on read. After tonight, I'm sure no one would want her back at Hera Palace, even Jumin. Did he want her there in the first place? She was sure Jumin didn't know that Jaewha wasn't his sister, whether it be blood, step, or half, so did he really want her at Hera?

This wasn't the time to think about it. They were about to go somewhere important to get revenge. She shouldn't be thinking about things that would be useless in her future.

Jaehwa hears Logan's door open, and she stands up, looking at Gu Hu Dong.

"You're really going out like that? You look like a hobo." Jaehwa scoffs, looking down at her outfit. It was a pair of business pants she had and a blouse, they were clean too.

"It's so I don't stick out as much. If I dress expensive, i won't look out of place... like you." Jaehwa scans Logan up and down, judging him.

"It's a disguise. Get over it. Get your shades and let's go." Jaehwa nods, making her way to the kitchen table, grabbing her shades, and back to Logan.

"I'm ready." The two walk out of the hotel room, getting ready for what was ahead of them.

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

i have a headache :D anyways, sorry for not uploading as much. i've been thinking about how to write this episode and how to include jaehwa in the scenes. it'll sound a little weird, but it'll work out huehue.