chapter sixteen

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

Sitting in class, after our... amazing vacation, i was twirling my pen, listening to Jumin complain about a girl.

"Yah you should've seen her. She was all over me trying to get my number, I really hated it. She should know I'm—." I hear Jenny scoff, and I look up at them.

Jenny and Minhyuk were targeting a girl.

"Yah, waiting list, why are you acting so high and mighty?" Minhyuk stands next to Jenny, looking her up and down.

"You're right, waiting list has a very thick face." The girl, scoffs, and looks back at them.

"My name is Bae Rona, not waiting list." Bae Rona? Isn't that the girl who's mom my uncle met? That was a long sentence to think out.

"Wah, even if you were on the waiting list, you still act high and mighty." I see Rona sigh at Jenny's comment.

Someone sitting in front of me starts speaking in Italian, causing a landslide of different languages to be spewed out.

"Even if, she's still pretty." Seokhoon says. I look to my side, staring at him. Does this fool not realize I understand Chinese... and every other language that was spoke in the span of a minute?

"Are you guys that proud of being able to speak different languages? I'm here to learn and better my singing, you don't have to talk to me if you don't want to." She pushes the two out of the way, walking up the stairs.

Hangyeol moves out of the way, and Rona sits in the same seat Min Seol A did. I sigh, turning my head back to Jumin.

"You were saying?" He leans on his arm, leaning closer.

"You're jealous." I roll my eyes looking at the front of the classroom.

"No I'm not." He scoffs, laying on his arm.

"Yes you are. The only times you want to talk to me are when you try to forget something." I glare at him, but stay silent.

"It's ok. Let's go get snacks later, hmm?" I nod, looking at the front of the class again.

"She's acting quite tough, despite being on the waiting list. Is being brazen her style concept?" The girl sitting next to Eunbyeol turns around facing Rona.

Seokkyung stands up, speaking up. "That's enough. This is getting too childish, we're not elementary school kids. it doesn't matter whether she was on the waiting list or not, since were all friends. I'm Joo Seokkyung, let's get along." I scoff, looking at Seokkyung. What a fake.

Rona stands up, introducing herself and shaking her hands.

"Yah, we're in a lot of trouble!" I turn to Eunbyeol who had made the outburst.

"On the homepage of Cheong Ah Art School, there is a list about the reason for Min Seol Ah's death." Everyone grabs their phone out, including Jumin.

I lean over to listen to the post.

"Here, here, look this way." I straighten up, realizing it's the video Minhyuk had taken while they were harassing SeolA.

I see the little hera club freak out, and I knew we were in more trouble.

~

Seokkyung was walking back and forth in our little hang out, freaking out. "What do we do? Our situation is out again." I lean back in the couch, sighing.

"Nothing, obviously. Our parents are going to cover up for it again." I take my phone out, scrolling through instagram.

"Yah!" I look at Jenny, who had screamed at me. "What?" She stands up, grabbing my phone, and throwing it.

"How are you so calm about this!? Even if we don't get in trouble with the school, our reputation will go down!" I shrug, staring at her.

"so what? it doesn't concern me. my voice isn't in the video, i don't get in trouble." I smile, Jenny basically steaming out of her ears.

She grabs me by the collar, forcing me to stand up. "Yah, all of us know you were there with us! How can you turn on us!?" I scoff, looking to the side, at Seokhoon, but quickly looking back at Jenny.

I grab her arms, forcing them off of me. She falls to the floor, and I look down at her.

"It doesn't matter if i turn on you or not, the question is, what are you going to do about it?" I walk around the coffee table, looking at all of them.

"What are all of you going to do to help your reputation, hm?" I smirk, seeing their faces.

Seokkyung and Jenny were fuming, Eunbyeol looked as if she was about to throw up, Minhyuk looked shocked, and Seokhoon looked, proud? Anyways,

"The only person I can save in this situation is my brother. I didn't speak once, and you can't see me in the recording. You can barely hear Jumin too. Watch yourselves." I grab my broken phone from the floor, and walk up the stairs.

I turn around, looking at my brother. "Oppa, let's go get those snacks?" He nods standing up.

"Bye bye~" He waves, mocking the rest of them. Before I finish walking up the stairs, I look at Eunbyeol.

"Ah. Ha Eunbyeol. Watch yourself. Who knows, maybe Rona will steal your spot next to Seokhoon." I look at her reaction, and she's annoyed.

I also look at Seokhoon, and he's shocked. I finally walk up the stairs, and out the door.

I break down right by the door, breathing. "That was the scariest experience of my life." My phone beeps, and I looked at the crack screen.

Seokhoon <3
i'm coming over
later.

I react to the message with a heart, and Jumin and I walk out of the hera palace, and to our snack place.

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈