chapter two

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

I step out of the car, turning to my brother. "See you after my tests." He nods, picking his backpack up.

I look at the building in front of me. Cheong A arts high school. I've heard so many things about this place. I look around seeing other students and teachers walking into the school. I clutch my backpack tighter and walk inside.

I walk straight to the audition area seeing some of the hera palace residents. I look around and see my grandma sitting with a cup of something in her hand. I walk up to her and bow.

"Halmoni. I thought dad was coming." She puts the cup down and turns to me.

"He's too busy with work, he asked me to come in for you." Busy with work my ass. I nod and place my backpack down by her.

"I'll see you when I'm done." I turn and walk away from her.

"You better get that solo." I inhale deeply, and continue to walk. I stop by the registration desk to grab my name tag and continue to walk.

I sit by jenny and seokkyung waiting for them to finish.

"Do you think she's gonna be ok?" I turn to Jenny to see who she's talking about.

"Who?"

"Eunbyeol. You know how she gets around... auditions." I see Seokkyung smirk and look at Jenny.

"She'll be fine. Do you know who her mom is?" The door to the audition room slams open and Eunbyeol comes out breathing heavily.

She stares at the three of us, and storms off in the other direction, bumping into a girl.

She glares at the girl, her eyes swelling with tears. Eunbyeol takes another look around at the few people down the hallway and continues to walk down, wiping her face ever so often.

I look at Seokkyung and smirk. "Wonder how mommy's gonna save her now?" She smiles back at me and the next person goes in to the room.

I wait patiently as Jenny and Seokkyung go before me. Others sit beside me shaking nervously or plainly staring off into space.

The audition door opens and Seokkyung walks out with satisfied face. She smiles at me, and walks down the hall with confidence, turning the corner.

I stand up, cracking my neck, and walking into the audition room. I see the person sitting at the piano and I nod at them asking them to begin.

~

I finish my solo and walk out of the audition room. I look to the left and see Seokhoon standing at the end of the hall. He's looking down at his phone, not caring about his surroundings.

I walk up to, peeking over his arm to see what he was doing. He notices my presence and looks at me.

"Are you done?" I nod and step off of my tippy toes. He holds out his hand, wanting me to hold his. I grab his hand and he slips it into his jacket pocket.

He picks up his backpack and we slowly walk our way back to the main area.

"We have course testing in a bit right?" He nods and we turn a corner.

"Do you want to eat somewhere after?" He asks me.

"We can't. We have tutoring tonight." seokhoon nods, and we continue to walk down the hallway.

"can we at least get coffee?" I laugh and turn to him. I look up at him and nod.

He smiles and tilts down, softly pecking me on the lips. I roll my eyes and we continue our walk down the hallway and back to the main area.

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

ok the timing a little off// but only a little. the only difference will be seen in the next chapter 😉.