chapter thirty six

lol f me i finally got to quit piano woop woop ; i also got my vaccine, how bout ya'll?

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Business is boring. Why do I have to come with you?" Jaewha was walking behind Logan, staring at the back of his head. Logan's secretary trailed behind her, placing a hat on her head.

"Simply because I don't trust you at home. You also aren't attending school, so why not just come with me and learn about the different simplicities of speaking to others." She sighs, fixing the hat the secretary had placed on her.

"So you're telling me you want me to sit, and listen to you talk to the enemy?" He nods, still looking forward.

"That's boring. I'd rather go to school." She hears Logan laugh, and turns around.

"Then go. Maybe you can be useful and get something out of the kids." Jaewha scoffs, trying to kick the back of his leg, but he dodges, teasing her.

"We'll wait. Go get changed, I have to be at the school anyways." So he had planned this. Jaewha rolls her eyes, making a 180 and walking back towards the room. She hears his footsteps too, probably also having to change out of his suit and put on his façade.

"So Mr. Secretary is gonna drop me off, while you ride the motorcycle?" Logan nods, placing his helmet on.

"Have fun!" Logan had changed the tone of his voice, zooming off on his motorcycle.

Jaewha turns towards Secretary Hong, smiling. "So Mr. Secretary, do you want to feel like a taxi for a teenager? or a dad to a teenager?" Secretary Hong shakes his head, pointing at the car.

"Just get in Jaewha." She laughs, and nods, sitting in the back of the car.

Secretary Hong makes his way to the drivers side, sitting and closing the door. He turns the car on, the radio also turning on. It was a random station, an arrangement of Korean music playing, quietly.

Mr. Hong pulls out of the drive parking spot, driving towards the school.

Jaewha tunes out the world, pulling out her phone. It was way too boring without the rest of the Hera Palace kids, but again. She was left, but not by all of them. She scrolls through her messages, tapping one name.

jae (' ' *)
psst
whatcha up to?

jen (ω)
depends.
why are you asking?

jae (' ' *)

boredom.

jen (ω)

are you
coming to
school today?

jae (' ' *)
yes ms. yoo

jae (' ' *)
will you be
coming to
school?

jen (ω)
yes ms. seo
i will be attending
the place we call
school

jae (' ' *)
perfect. shall we
judge others for how
they look?

jen (ω)
perfectly, we shall
still not going to talk
to me in public?

jae (' ' *)
no i will not.
that's dangerous
on your record at school.