chapter twenty

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

Jumin and I were sitting in our car jamming out to Astro.

"NEOL CHAJAGA KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!" Jumin screams as the chorus arrives.

He continues to sing the song, including Rocky's rap, and does it with his whole heart.

The car stops and I'm about to get out, but we're literally in the middle of the road.

"Sir? Why did we stop?" I lean over the passenger seat, looking at the driver. He points to the stopped car in front of us, Seokhoon getting out.

"They suddenly stopped, I can't get around them without breaking a law." I nod, watching as Seokhoon walked to a bench where Bae Rona was hopping up and down.

"Yah, isn't that Bae Rona?" Jumin points out the window, pointing out the obvious. I hit his arm, moving it out of my way.

I watch as he helps her over the wall and throws her backpack over. He puts his hands in his pocket, walking back to his car and closing the door.

I quickly grab my phone, opening a message.

jaehwa <3
wtf?

kyungie <3
we have a plan
for our new student

I question the text, tilting my head to the side. A plan?

I open the multiple messages I had ignored from the twins chat, and read all of it.

(twins as in Jumin/Jaewha + Seokhoon/Seokkyung)

jumin
jae is asleep
what were
you guys planning?

seokhoon
it's just seokkyung.
she made the whole
plan.

seokkyung
yet you agreed,
anyways.

seokkyung
plan is, we make
Rona fall for Seokhoon
and he will break her
heart because he's
dating Jae.

seokhoon
terrible plan.
jae would never agree.

jumin
eh. she wouldn't,
but she isn't here
to say no, so.

I look up, glaring at Jumin, but quickly going back to the text.

seokkyung
true. but i'll get
her permission when
she wakes up

seokkyung
...or opens the
chat.

I sigh, putting my phone back into my backpack, and resting my head against the window, banging it a few times.

It's just a plan. It's not real. Seokhoon is loyal and you know that. I sigh, banging my head against the glass again.

"Stop doing that. It'll make you less smart and then i'll have no one to copy." Jumin says. I scoff turning to him.