chapter nine

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

I step out of my bathroom, drying my hair. Today was the start of orientation at CheongA. I step in front of my mirror, and notice someone on my bed.

I turn around slowly, raising my eyebrow at them.

"Why are you in my room so early?" He smiles and does his stupid grabby hands. I sigh and walk closer to him, allowing him to grab my waist and sit me in his lap.

I'm facing the mirror and we sit in silence as he tightens his grab on my waist. I toss the towel on my bed and run my fingers through my hair, I sigh and look at him through the mirror.

"I hope you know i'm still upset." He sighs and looks up from my shoulder.

"I said sorry already. This is the fourth time. We were running and in that moment of time I was so sure you were behind me, but it was just your brother. When we noticed you weren't there we were near Hera Palace. Minhyuk's dad saw us and made us go into Hera. Please forgive me." I try to keep a straight face, but fail. I smile and turn around, facing him.

"It's ok. I was an idiot to stay back and try to help her. I should've just ran. She would've gotten out just fine." He nods, and I pinch his cheeks, not too hard. He lets go of my waist, and stands up.

"We should get going. It's our first day and we shouldn't be late." I nod and grab my backpack off of the wall.

We walk out into the living room where Jumin is waiting too. My mom was nowhere to be seen but the maids were walking around everywhere.

The three of us walk out of the house and to the elevator where the rest of the group would be waiting at the bottom.

~

we were in our seats, just chatting. Minhyuk would bring in the occasional joke creating a mass giggle storm from either of the girls, the guys snorting.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see someone walk into the room. wah she's actually coming to CheongA. The rest of the L.H.P* notice and they smirk at each other.

Jenny speaks first, clapping. "Wah, our star has arrived! I thought you wouldn't come, you're pretty brave." SeolA scoffs, and looks at Jenny.

"Don't mess with me. I have no intention of letting you sway me, so let's just pretend we don't know each other." Ah... saem you could've been nicer.

Eunbyeol turns to her, making a face. "Who do you think you are? Do you think you'll be able to last here with just your pride?"

Seokkyung walks up behind her, whispering in her ear. "You're a shame to Cheona Ah Arts High School, so get lost from our school." I see SeolA tremble, and she stands up grabbing her collar.

I stand up, about to break it off, but Jumin holds my arm, "Let them be. There hasn't been enough fights." I roll my eyes, but sit my ass back down in the chair.

"I told you not to mess with me. Why? Are you scared?" Seokkyung's eyes tremble, and Seokhoon speaks up.

"You better let go of her." I hear the door open, and I turn my head to the person walking in, a teacher. Perfect timing.

"Everyone sit down..." Everyone gets back to their place, and I sit down appropriately in my seat.

"Who is Min SeolA?" Mentioned girl raises her hand and the teacher looks at her.

"The Principal wants to see you." She nods, and walks out of the classroom.

Class continues as is, and the day goes on.

~

I'm walking around the football field with my headphones on. I'm probably on my fifth lap by now. I grab my phone out wanting to change the song, but I bump into someone, softly.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking..." My voice fades out as I see who I bumped into. A damp Min SeolA. I grimace as she picks up her phone that had fallen.

j.s.h pov

"yah, isn't that SeolA and Jaewha?" I look up and see the two talking. Why are they by each other.

"Wahhh, Jae just keeps getting weirder and weirder. First she's at the hospital with her, and now she's on the court with her? Seokhoon-ah." Minhyuk turns to me and asks me, "do you know?" I shake my head, staring at the two girls.

Might as well ask her... now? Jaewha walks up to the 4 of us, smiling.

s.j.h pov

"Ajumma, sorry to say but you aren't allowed on school grounds around this time." I say to the lady standing on the bleachers by the guys. She coughs, and gets up, thanking the guys and walks away.

I sigh, heavily, and turn to the boys. I eye them, and turn away, walking around the court once again.

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

anyways i can't tell if i want to write more fluff or more jaewha being an absolute nice bitch :D