chapter six

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

I sit in the lobby waiting for Ms. Lee to come through the front doors. Seokkyung is just around the corner ready to expose her, which I wasn't ready for.

I look at Seokkyung and she's on her phone, with perfect timing mine buzzes. I pick my phone up to see what was happening.

h.p.c

joo seokkyung
Jaehwa looks so bored
with her legs crossed
*photo attatched*

lee minhyuk
wah Jae, you good?
you look upset.

yoo jenny
that's how she
always looks

yoo jenny
with her r.b.c.

seo jaehwa
i'm being proper
unlike some people

I close my phone and look back up to see Seokkyung staring at me. I roll my eyes and look back at the front, seeing Ms. Lee walking in.

Seokkyung notices her, but her dad stops her by the front desk. I can't hear what they're saying, but Ms. Lee walks right by them.

I hear my phone buzz again, and i look over to see what happened.

announcement: you have been accepted into Cheong A Arts High School. you ranked 5 out of 23. please come to our school orientation this Friday. thank you.

wow. i got in. i look back up to see Ms. Lee on her phone and Seokkyung walking up to her.

Seokkyung spins her around, and pulls her hair, but it wasn't her hair, it was a wig.

Seokkyung was right. Ms. Lee wasn't Ms. Lee at all. I sigh, and stand up, walking towards the two ladies.

"Wow, I knew it! You were a fake, who are you?!" Seokkyung throws the wig onto the ground, but Ms. Lee... or whatever her name is, doesn't back down.

"I'm Anna Lee. Your tutor." Seokkyung scoffs and crosses her arms.

"Yah, why would a graduate student be at a HIGH SCHOOL audition!? You're obviously not a helper there, so who are you really?!" I stand in between them, trying to calm Seokkyung down.

"People are staring, don't make a scene." Seokkyung looks at me, and breathes heavily.

I hear Mr. Joo walk over, and he tries to interrogate Ms. Lee, but she walks away, ready for her lessons.

I sigh, and pick up the wig, looking at it another time. Why would she hide like that? I kick it towards the wall, not wanting to touch it with my hands, again.

Seokkyung and her dad are talking, so I decide to walk away to my safe place.

~

I flop onto the bed in his room, keeping my head down on the pillow.

"Are you ok?" I nod in response to him, and continue to stay still on the bed.

I hear him sit down on the couch pressed on the wall of his room. I look up and tap the space next to me.

"Come lay with me." He stands back up from the couch, and sits next to me on the bed, resting his head on the backboard.

"Did you get the results today?" He hums, and I pull out my phone from my pocket to show him mine.

"Look," He grabbed my phone out of my hand, "i wonder who's in front of me." I sigh, already knowing who.

Seokhoon fully lays down next to me,  and lays on his stomach. "I know too, at least you got there with just your talent." I laugh, and push myself into his arms.

"How did you do?"

"I don't get results until tomorrow, thankfully." We lay in the same position for a few minutes, before I realize:

"Is your door locked?" I look up at his face, and he shakes his head.

"Why?" I wiggle myself out of his arms, and jump out of the bed.

"If it's not locked, your parents
and/or sister will walk in and see us, so we lock it." I walk to his door, locking it, and running back to the bed, laying in the same position.

"You're such a baby." He says, while squeezing me into his chest.

"Yeaaa, it's my personality." It's muffled, but you can still pick up what I'm saying.

He lets go of my head, and I can fully look at him. I look into the eyes that I stare at for at least an hour a day. His nose that's somehow so perfect. His pretty eyebrows with zero imperfections.

"You know, you're really pretty." I can see he's taken aback by what I said.

"What? out of nowhere?" He asks. I nod in response and softly grab his cheeks.

"You're the cutest." I kiss him softly, and lean my head into his chest after.

I could hear his heart beat and feel his chest rise up and down...

We stay in the same hug for hours, I don't even realize when I fall asleep.

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈