Chapter 82-I am taken

Start from the beginning

I smiled remembering his face. It was actually funny but I couldn't laugh with her. I had to play cupid.

"Kriti, you need to give the poor guy a chance" I said, all serious now.

"He already got one, today morning" she said, shrugging.

"Kriti" I said.

"Siya" she said.

I gave her an unbelievable look.

"Sanchit, if you don't mind, can I please talk to her, alone?" I asked, looking at him.

"Sure. Meet you in the hall" he said, looking at Kriti with a dreamy look.

Something's not right.

"Look Siya, when I agreed to give him a chance to gain my apology, I wasn't fooling around. I genuinely meant it but that doesn't mean I'll let it go so easily. He has really hurt me" she said, looking at some distance.

"Kriti, I know he has really hurt you and you deserve to play these 'revenge' games with him but think about him as well" I said.

"Siya, you yourself heard today morning that he lied to me all along that he can cook well and the nerve of him, he used to rub it in my face as if he's a pro in cooking. I honestly told him that I am not that good in cooking and he used to tease me like heck. So I decided that I would ask him to cook breakfast today and say that he doesn't cook that well to make him feel guilty that he couldn't impress me" she said.

"Oh my god. What a great conspiracy against him" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Siya, how would I know if he lied to me? But that was so great to find out he couldn't even make orange juice properly and I was so happy to ask him to clean the whole kitchen" she said, grinning, clapping her hands.

"I know" I said and smiled looking at her.

I just want her to be happy and if she's happy by punishing him, so be it.

When the time comes, fate will bring them together, I am quite sure about it.

"Come on guys, get in the hall" we heard the voice of my 'devil of a boyfriend'.

"Yes sir" Kriti mock saluted him in a thick voice and proceeded to the hall.

Akash followed him shaking his head and went to the podium while I proceeded to my seat but I halted in my steps when I saw Sanchit sitting there and Kriti was sitting beside him.

When I looked at Sanchit, narrowing my eyes at him, he gave me a smile and said "Oh Siya, we decided to sit together today. I hope you don't mind."

I looked at Kriti and she gave me an innocent smile.

Sighing, I said "of course."

I settled myself on the seat behind them and when I looked at Akash, he gave me a questioning look to which I mouthed him 'later.' 

He nodded his head and started his training.

I was just looking at him with a dreamy look, hiding behind Sanchit's back as he was just in front of me such that I was able to look at him but he wasn't able to see me properly.

His eyes were momentarily glancing in my direction every five minutes, probably to look at me but I was hiding myself behind Sanchit's back very well.

It was like I was playing hide and seek with him.

I was feeling like a teenager again.

When I looked down for a few seconds, I heard him saying "excuse me for a minute please."