Chapter Sixty one: Eyes

Ashianna's Point of view

"Imiza never rise without a member. We rises together. Unfortunately, we're missing one but where ever he is I know he'll rise with us. Together, we can make a legend." Tinanggal ko ang ability ko sa kanila at nakatayo na sila. I made a shield para saming Lahat.

"We want to win right?" Kahit nagtataka ay tumango sila sakin.

"Then, will you do what I'm going to ask you to do?" Walang paga-alinlangang tumango silang Lahat.

"Forget about the act according to your position thingy. Forget that we're Team Hesxtia where we have Ace, seers and whatever. Let's go back to the family that we used to, Imiza where we have us, Just us."

"Do you remember the two important rules? One of them is do whatever we think is right. And this is right! Forgetting our position beacause that freaking position of us is prisoning our capabilities. We can also be a leader, We can also be an Ace but because of that thing we can't."

"Then let's forget it," Naunang nagsalita si Aljay sa kanila. Sumunod naman na Tumango ang mga ito.

"TEAM HESXTIA BY NAME, IMIZA BY HEART!" They shouted at the same time I released the shield.

We started attacking each other using our own weapons and powers. I am battling with Black Rose's Ace and member of Dark Academy.

"Shit!" A vibe snatch my swords at tinapon sa tabi, the Black Rose's Ace took that opportunity to attack me but I immediately used my Astana to block it.

Sinipa ko yung taga-Dark Academy saka ko pinalipad malayo samin. I attacked the Black Rose's Ace and he defend himself.

May mga kalaban din ang Iba na dalawa o isa. Hinampas ko sa likod ng kalaban ko ang Astana ko kaya napaluhod sya. A cards came to our direction but the cards does not harm me.

Charlie's Card.

Tinapunan ko ng Air balls ang Isang kalaban na nasa likod ni Karina na hindi nya napansin. Tumingin ito sakin na tinanguan ko lang. Biglang umulan ng arrows mula sa iba't ibang direksyon.

Lumabas mula sa Isang bahagi si Maxine na may hawak na bows and arrows nya and may nakasunod sa kanyang mga halaman. Bigla kong naalala si Moonlight na nilagay ko pala sa bag ni Kuya Drake. Baka naalog na yon doon.

"Your eyes..." It's green.

"That's the sign of powers. Once an eye of an Elementalist changes it's color it is the sign that his/her power is already in a stage where our eyes will be intense if we already reach our full capabilities. In Max's stage, she reached her half," Max raise her bow and an arrow flew from it.

Bumalik na din sila sa ginagawa nila dahil yung Isang taga-Dark ay kayang bumuo ng clones nya. Nanonood lang ako sa kanila dahil wala namang pumupunta sakin and mas masayang manood sa kanila.

Suddenly, a loud thunder is heard from the sky and nagsimula itong umulan samin. I looked at Kuya Drake and his eyes is already the same color of his Lightning.

"That's just the first stage. White eyes. To Lightning users they have four stages of eye color and they will achieve that eye color if they can create a lightning in that color. The first stage is White, second is Yellow, third is Purple and last the most powerful is Blue," Biglang nasa tabi ko na si Ate Natalia na pinapanood din si Kuya Drake.

"Your eyes..."

"I know," she smiled at me and freeze the clones. Her eyes is ice blue same color of her powers.