Extra 2

"Sweetheart you're gonna be late for school!" you jolt out of the bed, tumbling straight to the floor.

"Shit! Raph you have to-"

You stare around the room, and when you catch no sight of Raph, you sit up.

It was a dream. A very vivid dream.

"We were going to..." You shake your head a couple times to banish the thought.

"Just a dream, not real. Not real." Even though you say that, you're gonna have to swing by the lair later to make sure your turtle friends are still well, turtles.

"Thanks Aunt May!!" You're sprinting from side to side to get ready. There's no way you're gonna make it in time for the bus, so building hopping it is.

~~~~~

"Is (Y/N) coming, usually she gets here before we're ready to leave." Mikey wonders aloud.

"She's on her way." Donnie advised. Raph rounds the corner the same time you rush through the entrance.

"GUYS!!!"

Your enthusiastic response to seeing them is a bit of a surprise. You wrap your hands around Leo's waist with a smile. "Thank god you guys are still turtles." Leo pats your back with a small grin. "What else would we be?" you pull back, swinging your arms, trying to appear nonchalant. "Y-You're right like what! That's weird. Let's get going." you need to do something about the awkward atmosphere that you've just created.

"You're acting strange." Leo states.

"Maybe she's on her period. "

"Mikey!!" you yell embarrassed.

"Can we just get a move on." you pout. Raph brushes past you, nudging your shoulder.

"You're the one holding us up." You gaze at him for a while.

"Take me to your room."

Of all the times those words could have popped into your head, this was by far the worst. You lower your head, leading the way.

Leo and Raph exchange a look behind your back.

"What's up with her?"

"No idea." Leo mouths back.

This shift was about every type of awkward you could imagine.

~~~~

"And that's one for the turtles, zero for the bad guys!!" You weren't sure how Mikey could still have so much energy after such a shift. But they were superhuman turtles, so it did make sense. After the laughter and high fives, you were back at the lair. The boys dispersed, and you were about to do the same, but then you saw the cut on Raph's arm. It started from the tip of his deltoid, maybe just a few inches long. He didn't appear to even notice. "Raph, you got hurt?" He looks to where you're staring at. "Ain't even hurting." He brushes off. "Come on, let's get it cleaned off before you get infected. "

"I live in the sewers, think I can survive a scratch." He snarks. Still you pull him into the room, shutting the door and ushering him to the bed. He sits with a half smile. You just head to get the gauze and alcohol pads. You look so focused when you get back. Cleaning and wrapping the cut. Raph doesn't flinch at the touch, he barely reacts. Once you're done, you dispose of the used materials with a proud smile. "Something tells me you just wanted to play doctor on me."

He's kidding,  you know that, but now you're overly conscious of the moment. You're alone, in his room. Free to do whatever.

Raph notices your sudden fidgeting.