Chapter 21- Final

"Raph look at this!!"

Every time Mikey sounded that excited, they knew it was trouble. Raph watched in astonishment as you held Mikey in the air. Your palms were pressed to each other, his feet pointing in the air as you kept him completely balanced with your strength. Leo and Donnie's mouth feel open. They all knew by now that you were pretty strong, it was still amazing to see it. "Cool right!!" you sounded just as excited as Mikey.

"Your girlfriend's a beast!" Mikey cheered.

Hell, Raph already knew that.

~~~~

You and Mikey were having the time of your lives. First with the acrobats, then a game of mario kart. After Mikey's ungrateful loss, you switched to just dancing. Leo leaned on the wall, watching the both of you battle each other.

Come, Mr. DJ, song pon de replay

Come, Mr. DJ, won't you turn the music up?

All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin' some more what

Come, Mr. DJ, won't you turn the music up?

Come, Mr. DJ, song pon de replay

Come, Mr. DJ, won't you turn the music up?

All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin' some more what

Come, Mr. DJ, won't you turn the music up?

You twirled, and switched positions, laughing happily. Mikey was grinning widely, and even Donnie stopped working to view the little show. Leo loved the joy emitted on your faces. The explosion that had knocked you both unconscious was easily one of his darkest moments. Seeing you now, smiling, dancing, breathing, it was the best thing in the world to him. Something told him he wasn't the only one enjoying the dance battle. Raph's eyes hadn't left you since you started dancing.

It goes one by one, even two by two

Everybody on the floor, let me show you how we do

Let's go, dip it low, then you bring it up slow

Wind it up one time, wind it back once more

Come run, run, run, run

Everybody move, run

Lemme see you move and rock it 'til the groove done

Shake it 'til the moon becomes the sun (Sun)

Everybody in the club, give me a run (Run)

If you ready to move say it (Yeah)

One time for your mind

Raph wasn't even aware that you were such an agile dancer. It's like there were just things adding to the list on why he was freaking in love with you. Hearing your laughter, it was the best sound to him. He could listen forever. For the next few minutes, you went at it. The song finally ended, and you high fived Mikey.

Donnie and Leo were clapping, and you bowed dramatically. 

"Thank you, thank you very much." Raph smiled, and you stepped away to get a bottle of water. Opening the fridge, you bend, grabbing the bottle. "Nice moves." you straighten, bottle on your lips. With a shy smile, you brush your hair out of your face. "Thanks." Compliments from Raph were far different from the rest of them. There's a soft atmosphere now, and a sudden urge to dance again, but this time it's different.