━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

The family was nearly biting each other's heads off yelling a blaming one another for the death of the young child the one who had wandered off into the nether by themselves determined to see Tommy at first they believed that Ghostbur was at fault then Tommy..then Philza then techno it went on and on like that always finding a reason to blame each other whether it was good or not it was a reason and that was good enough for them "THIS IS TOMMYS FAULT!" Tehcno yelled with fury yet that fury only covered the hard truth he was facing "ME!? WHAT ABOUT THE GHOST!?" Tommy screamed terrified that they really believed it was his fault "don't you dare think ghostbur would do such a damn thing! Like letting his younger sibling fall into the lava!" Philza glared at them all confused, sad and angry. But then ghostbur said something that would stop the yelling almost at once "how...how did dream know?" The three of them stopped and stared at the ghost...how did dream know? Unless..he was there? Techno narrowed his eyes ''he said he...just knew there's nothing more to it ghost-" ghostbur raised his hand glaring..for the first time he looked genuinely upset that techno had interrupted him "I was taking y/n to visit Tommy because I thought it would cheer him up..they ran ahead of me and-...they disappeared but you know what stopped me? What made it so I didn't know that they had gone into that horrible place?" The three were completely quiet, slowly putting the pieces together "Punz. He was there making sure I was busy talking with him...when I finally got past him I went looking for Y/n I didn't think..they'd go in there alone And I am right when I say they didn't they went with someone we all failed to warn them about!" Ghostbur teared up feeling devastated of course he'd forget soon but at the moment sadness was all that he felt "Dream went with them..didn't he? He killed them..he wanted this..didn't he?" he whispered covering his face as he cried more "that green bastard." Tommy nearly spat the name as he stopped being angry at his family and more at Dream "He killed them it makes too much sense they wouldn't have gone in there by themselves and punz distracting ghostbur? To coincidental if you ask me" techno stood steadily Philza was the next to speak he sounded so calm..and rational yet his eyes gave away every thought he had at the moment they were all furious with the masked man and they would hunt him down "let's go find that smiling asshole"

                            ━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

You stared at the town watching all ruckus spiraling out closely smiling there was something familiar about a few of the people and creatures yelling and fighting you desperately wanted to get closer to see what's so familiar about them but the loud noises hurt your ears it hurt to listen it caused psychical pain anytime it happened so you couldn't bear to get close enough to hear their voices or to know what they were so angry about yet when they fell quiet was when it worried you when..they were so quiet that you could get close enough to stare at all of them to see the detail each of their faces held some of them seemed..sad? Others fury but all of them had one thing in common they were scared but of what?

"Dream. We know what you did, why lie about it!?" You looked over at the person called "dream". They looked..scary and familiar. It made you terrified "I didn't do what you accuse me of Tommy. How many times do I have to tell you? I did not-"  "THAT'S BULL YOU KILLED THEM!" Tommy screamed, stepping forward with his sword held tightly In his hand you covered your ears shivering and shrinking away from the loud people they continued to yell and scream..and cry? Over someone...but who? Who could possibly be so important? Then..you heard it "I wouldn't kill y/n." That was your name....things..started to come back he was lying "they were like a family member!" That was a lie "Tommy, how do we know you didn't kill them? How do you explain telling me things like how they had died from..lava?" He's a liar! "Tommy..did you tell him that?" Tehcno spoke cautiously "wha- no! I was with you guys!" Dream is lying, why do they believe him!? "Tommy..you had a lot of breaks in between are..fights..did you force Dream into something? Did you do this!?" Techno grew aggressive as Dream played the innocent act "I..thought Tommy was joking..I'm so sorry" he lied he was a liar! "DAMN IT TOMMY" "Tehcno! Calm down mate-" and they started to argue with each other again and made the others around them back away confused..maybe concerned? But all you knew was that Dream was a liar "...I'm so sorry everyone for this misunderstanding-" "liar" it was quiet as if your voice had silenced everything Dream looked around "what?..Who said that?!" Everyone looked around confused and Tommy looked relieved that someone didn't believe Dream "you're a liar Dream!" Dream stopped and dread attacked him. Everyone around him could tell he was..scared? But of what? "Dream are you okay- I'm sure whoever said that doesn't mean it!" "I mean it. You meant what you said, didn't you dream?..." everyone around stayed still listening to you speak only Tommy and ghostbur recognized that voice that angry voice "you held me so high up...you promised me you would take me to Tommy" Quackity glared at their surroundings ''alright stop doin that-" "you lied. You're a liar!! You killed me! You killed me! You let me burn! I just wanted to see Tommy!" You nearly screamed out sobbing "and now I'm dead! I'm dead!" Everyone let out either a small gasp or a frightened whimper as you stood in front of Dream burnt and bloody mostly bones that have been withered away by the lava "I'm dead.
Because of..YOU"

                            ━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

• 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓌 •

•𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈! •