𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

꒰ 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

Standing outside her childhood home in Figure Eight, Bianca concluded that there were two possible ways this could end

Standing outside her childhood home in Figure Eight, Bianca concluded that there were two possible ways this could end. One, that her mother was completely clueless of her father's deceptions so she could whisk her away in her convertible and make sure no harm came to her, or two, that Lydia had known all along or even worse- helped the escapade along and while Bianca was a control freak, she'd never been more afraid to know the answer than right now.

Pushing her nerves away, the girl quickly crept towards her house, not wanting to see her father- she could tell he was home as his car was in the driveway. She wanted to avoid that confrontation at all costs, just the thought of her him made her sick.

Bianca snuck around the backyard of her house, tiptoeing around the hedges and towards the back door. As was typical of Lydia Prescott, there she sat with her hair neatly pulled back in a low bun with a glass of rosé in her delicate hands.

"Mom!" Bianca whispered lowly, ducking behind the window to get her attention.

Almost immediately, Lydia almost choked on her wine, "B!?" She scoffed before glancing around the room and continuing quietly, "What are you doing here?"

"I live here," Bianca scowled, stepping silently into the house as her mother opened the door for her.

Lydia rolled her eyes but instantly pulled her daughter into a hug, "You haven't been home in days, I've been so worried."

Bianca, shocked by the sudden outburst of affection, could only open and shut her mouth like a fish out of water, still unused to the motherly touch. Not only was she physically exhausted from the previous few days, but she was emotionally drained from her breakup with Rafe, JJ's breakdown, John B's revelation that her father was a murderer, Sheriff Peterkin being murdered by Rafe who now took the title as her ex-boyfriend— Bianca's mother, she assumed, would only make things ten times worse.

Bianca squeezed her eyes shut, awaiting the eventual downpour of snide remarks from her mother about where she was, who she was with and her take on everything that had happened. But when nothing came, Bianca opened her eyes hesitantly.

Lydia had taken a step backwards, still gripping her daughter's forearms with a dreaded expression on her face. Bianca's heart began racing in her chest- it had to have been bad news- her grandmother passed away, they'd gone bankrupt, her father had been charged of embezzlement, her dog died- though, she didn't have a dog-

"Are you okay?"

At this, both of Bianca's eyes widened and she was sure they must've been bulging out of her sockets, "What?"

Her mother's voice was sweet and mellow as she spoke, almost like honey- a stark difference to the nails on chalkboard vibe Bianca usually felt when speaking to her. Lydia merely rolled her eyes, "I said, what's wrong with you?"