𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

꒰ 𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

"You got rope?" John B called, glancing over his shoulder as he drove the Twinkie down the bridge

"Got it," Pope chimed from the backseat.

"Grappling hook?"

"We don't have a grappling hook," Pope rolled her eyes at him, turning to face the Pogues and two additional Kooks from where she was glancing out the window at the setting sun, "We're not batman."

"Yeah, yeah- whatever," The tawny-haired boy scoffed, "Pulley?"

"Check," Kiara piped up.

"Flashlights?"

"Check," JJ called.

"Dark clothes?"

"Yeah, about that.." Bianca trailed off with a sheepish expression as the group turned to glance down at her brightly colored attire. She'd thrown on a pair of white sneakers, a pleated beige tennis skirt and a white crop top with her hair pulled back in a matching headband.

"B!" Kiara groaned in annoyance, "We're on a mission here."

"Someone didn't get the memo," Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Just because we're breaking into an old lady's home doesn't mean I have to look like a hobo while doing it," She scowled back, crossing her arms over her chest with a huff.

"Guess we know who's getting killed by the axe murderer first," JJ scoffed.

"JJ!" Bianca's eyes widened, slapping his arm lightly.

"Scared, princess?" JJ turned one of the torches on and put it under his chin as he stuck his tongue out.

"No," Bianca protested, her gaze hardened although her hands were practically shaking at the thought of sneaking inside.

"Alright- good, we're ready," John B chuckled as he parked the van outside the Crain residence.

"Let's go get rich guys," Kiara hummed when John B opened the back door of the van.

But just as they began getting up, the boy in his khaki hoodie stopped them, "I wanna say thank you guys, seriously- it means a lot to me that you're here tonight."

Kiara smirked, stifling it with an eye roll, "Always."

"Of course, man," Pope patted his shoulder, dapping him up with the Pogue handshake.

John B cast a short glance to Sarah, a small smile tugging at his lips- glad his girlfriend was part of their undercover mission. Even Bianca couldn't seem to stifle the giddy excitement she felt when she was with the Pogues as John B winked at her.

"Okay- move," Bianca huffed, stepping out of the van past the boy, "It reeks in here."

Pope frowned, giving his armpit an inconspicuous sniff before turning back to her, "Of what?"

"Of a sappy love-fest," She rolled her eyes, "There's no viagra for someone who's gone soft, John B."

"Yeah- are we done with this circle jerk?" JJ interjected, hitching the rope over his shoulder as he readied himself to get out, "Can we do this?"

"Let's go get this wheat in the water," Pope muttered lowly before the began piling out of the van.

"Weed?" JJ piped up from behind, "I'm up for weed."

"Wheat. I said wheat," Pope rolled his eyes.

"After you," Kiara hummed, gesturing for the other to climb over the fence.

"Ladies first," Sarah added, boosting Bianca up first followed quickly by the others.

A flashlight illuminated the dense path of the Crain house as shivers ran down Bianca's spine, feeling the cool plants brush lightly against her ankles. Bianca gasped when her arm brushed against a spiderweb and she jumped slightly, her back bumping into JJ's hard chest. The boy chuckled loudly from behind her and she punched his shoulder roughly.

"Shut up," John B whispered back harshly making the blond pout slightly and Bianca snicker from beside him.

It was dark outside, the group having decided that sneaking into private property was best done at night. What they didn't anticipate for, however, was the motion sensor lights inbuilt into the house.

"Shit!" John B cursed loudly as they dived behind a bush, quickly switching off their flashlights.

"It's on strobe," JJ whisper-yelled, banging his hand against it until it finally flickered off.

Pope huffed, "Okay- so she has motion sensor lights."

JJ scratched his head lightly, "We could, uh- move really slowly, maybe?"

Pope scoffed, "Yeah- that's not how it works."

"Let's throw a rock at it," John B's eyes lit up as if he had a miraculous idea.

"That's a really good idea. Let the axe murderer know that we're here," Kiara rolled her eyes, noticeable even in the dark.

"You guys have a better idea?!" He whispered back harshly.

"Literally anything but that," Bianca rolled her eyes, as she dusted mud off her knees from when Sarah had dragged her behind the bush.

"What about the breaker?" Sarah piped in with a small voice, "In the circuit box on the porch," She glanced back over at Bianca, "Yeah- B and I used to play hide-and-seek here as kids."

"If you were brave enough, we'd go all the way up to the porch," Bianca nodded slowly, remembering a vague memory of Sarah, Peeler, Scarlet, Mitzy and her hiding in the shrubs, "I've seen it."

John B was already shaking his head, "There's no way you're going in that house alone."

Sarah narrowed her eyes at them, "Watch me."

"Crain chops people to pieces," JJ was nodding vigorously beside him.

"If you believe that," The Cameron girl turned to JJ, "But she's like what- 85? She's probably barely still kicking."

"We'll go with her," Kiara nodded at the boys, giving them a reassuring smile, although to Bianca, it wasn't so comforting.

"We?" Bianca gaped at the girls, "No way-"

"B," Sarah rolled her eyes, grabbing the girl's wrist and tugging her along, "Come on."

"Fine- we'll wait for your signal," John B huffed.

"No, no, no-" Bianca kept repeating as Kiara followed behind them, "If I die, donate my body to science, except my middle finger- give that to JJ-"

The blond boy pouted, "Hey, what-"

John B suddenly stopped them, "Hey!" Be interrupted, "Be safe."

Sarah nodded, "We will," before dragging Bianca towards the front porch.

"Be safe," The girl pulled her cheeks into to make fish lips, over-exaggerating smooching noises into Sarah's ear, "Love just walked in, Sarah Cameron."

"Be so safe," Kiara snickered from the other side, "I love you, Sarah Cameron."

"Yeah, why does he call you by your full name anyway?" Bianca scoffed, turning to Kiara who shrugged.

"Shut up," The blonde groaned, covering her ears as they neared the front door, "I hate you guys."

author's note. hi loves it's unedited again lol sorry for the mistakes