𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

꒰   𝘧𝘶𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵   ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

"I just can't believe they would do that," Bianca scoffed from shotgun, glancing over at Kelce in the driver's seat, "I mean- Topper's boat- that's insane."

"That's what I've been saying," Kelce sighed softly, "I mean, like- they're from the Cut, what did you expect?"

"But unprovoked?" Bianca furrowed her eyebrows, "It's not like we did anything to them- at least, not lately."

"This is war, B," Kelce nodded solemnly, "They hit us- we hit them."

"Whatever," Bianca scoffed softly, rolling her eyes, "I'll go grab Sarah and then we can go."

Rafe and Topper said they were going to get some chairs and pack a bag to prepare for the OBX Summer Movie Night while Kelce had picked up Bianca after they'd gone home to change.

Bianca hopped out of Kelce's car and began walking towards the Cameron household. She frowned when she stepped through the front door, wondering why it was left open.

"Hey, Jerry!" Ward shouted into the phone as he jogged down the stairs, "Don't tell me we can't negotiate the rate- we can absolutely renegotiate the rate Jerry, that's what we're doing right now."

When he noticed the girl standing there, he quickly put his hand over the speaker, "Hey, B what are you doing here?" He spoke in a much softer tone.

"I'm looking for Sarah," Bianca forced a tight smile, feeling the keycard burn in her back pocket, she really needed to tell Sarah about her recent discoveries.

"I think I just saw her go upstairs," Ward added before he walked through the kitchen and continued yelling into the phone, "No, I will not hold, Jerry!"

Bianca continued up the stairs, making her way to Sarah's room and opening the door, "Sarah?" She called unsurely, glancing around the empty room and unmade bed. She narrowed her eyes, "Where are you?" Bianca mumbled under her breath.

"Ohhhh!"

Bianca suddenly whirled around at the sound of the foreign voice moaning, and if she didn't know any better she'd think that someone was getting it in Ward's office. Instead she stepped quietly towards the door, "Hello?" She questioned again.

"Shh! Are you kidding me!?"

Bianca could hear hushed voices inside and she reached for the doorknob, trying to turn it only for it to be locked, "Sarah?"