𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

꒰   𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘳𝘥   ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

The Boneyard was already packed with kids from the Cut, Kooks and Tourons who'd shown up to party on the shoreline. The sun had set, casting the beach in moonlight as a soft breeze picked up. And at the rate Bianca was going, her liver was bound to fail by the age of twenty-one.

"B- hey!" Topper shouted at her as she pulled her tank top off. She'd only managed to get it half way over her head, wearing her baby-pink bikini underneath, before the boy was pulling it back down over her waist.

Bianca pouted at him, but reluctantly let him drag her away from the shore while the Pogue boys she was hanging out began booing.

"Killjoy!" They were shouting from the ocean, waves lapping at their shirtless bodies.

"Chill out, man!"

"You suck, Topper!"

"Yeah, fuck you too!" Topper bit back while the girl beside him giggled at their comments. She waved goodbye at them while Topper merely scowled, turning her to face him, mascara smudged under her eyes and her headband lost somewhere throughout the night.

"Aw Topp," Bianca cooed with a small smile, reaching up to pinch his dimpled cheeks, but he swatted her hands away, "Don't be such a downer," before she began giggling at her own joke. There was an empty red solo cup in her hand which had been filled to the brim with straight tequila, but now was almost gone.

"What the hell were you thinking-" He chided, raising his voice louder than she expected, "And where's Kelce!? He's supposed to be looking after you!"

"Will you chill out- I was just having fun," She shrugged, crossing her arms over her chest.

"They were clearly taking advantage of you," Topper scowled, glaring at the boy's who were still in the water.

"No" She frowned slightly, "They're my friends."

"Oh, they're your friends are they?" Topper scoffed, "Those lowlifes are not your friends, B," He sneered.

Bianca narrowed her eyes at him,  she knew how strongly Topper, Kelce and Rafe felt about the kids from the Cut and she wanted to say more, but Topper was already running his hands through his hair and interrupting.

"Fuck- this isn't like you, B," The blond boy cursed before sighing, "Rafe's going to kill me."

"Fuck Rafe," She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest with a pout, still upset about the fight they'd had.

"Yeah, fuck him," Topper sighed loudly before he finally chuckled, "How many beers have you had?" 

Bianca rolled her eyes, "Only a few."