𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

꒰ 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

꒰   𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴   ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

"Does it hurt?"

"What?" Bianca frowned slightly at Pope who was watching her caress her hand to her chest tenderly.

"I said," He repeated, "Does it hurt?"

"Oh," Bianca mumbled under her breath from the back of the van so the other Pogues couldn't hear them, "Yeah, a little."

"Let me see," Pope offered, outstretching his hand for her to take. When she hesitated, the boy merely quirked an eyebrow expectantly and she eventually gave in.

Pope took her hand in his and immediately, the girl winced at the contact, her knuckles stinging from when she punched Barry. The boy send her an amused look, chuckling lightly, "Ever punched someone before, B?"

"No," She said quietly, her cheeks flushing- it was a heat of the moment thing, she wasn't thinking, but she definitely didn't regret it. Though, as exhilarating as it was, it hurt like a bitch afterwards.

"Can you flex your hand for me?" Pope gestured with his own hand and with reluctance, Bianca copied the way his fingers moved.

She cringed the whole while, though the pain had lessened considerably- previously, it had been throbbing, but now it had become more of a dull ache.

"Does this hurt?" Pope questioned, pressing different parts of her hand softly and she shook her head with the occasional nod.

"Ow," Bianca winced at a particular spot, gaining JJ's attention from where he'd been focused on driving the van. He glanced in the rearview mirror momentarily, seeing Pope with Bianca's hand in his and felt his grip tighten over the steering wheel.

Feeling the heat of JJ's glare on his back, Pope quickly dropped the girl's hand with a sheepish expression. The blond merely scoffed in annoyance, forcing his eyes back on the road before he said something he'd regret.

"Nothing looks or feels fractured," Pope concluded, letting go of Bianca, "There might be some nasty bruising in the morning and you might have to clean those cuts with rubbing alcohol, but you should be fine."

"Thanks," Bianca gave him a small smile, "How do you know all this?"

The boy scoffed, a knowing expression on his face as he gestured towards the Pogues, who were glancing out their respective windows in silence, "Take a wild guess."

Bianca laughed lightly at this, "That was a stupid question," The Pogues were practically known for getting into fights and brawls, Pope must've been their designated medic.

"Yeah, I was going to let it go," He chuckled, leaning back into his seat opposite her, "I also want to be a coroner, so I kinda know a little bit about the body."