𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

꒰   𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺   ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

"My Mom thinks," Topper heaved, lifting his chin over the bar, "That I did it- even though there's no way I could've."

"It's always my fault, no matter what," He dropped down from the pull up stand while loud rap music blasted in the background, "She just wants me to be this little robot that- that just checks her boxes, you know what I mean?" Bianca almost scoffed, she knew exactly what Topper was talking about, "SAT prep? Check. Serving food at the shelter? Check. I mean I do literally everything she wants, and I'm sick of it!" The blond boy snapped.

In the morning, the Thornton's had found Topper's 2020 Malibu, 24-MXC wakesetter sunken at the bottom of the pier. He was devastated, but his mother was furious- so much so that she was threatening to press charges– the reparations costing between twenty to thirty thousand for the damage.

Rafe wiped the sweat away from his forehead, "Well, we know who did it, right?"

"It was that little geek, Pope," Kelce announced, turning to Topper who was pacing around anxiously.

"Pope?" Bianca frowned slightly, dropping the barbell she was doing deadlifts with, "The Pogue?"

"Yeah the Pogue, B," Kelce nodded as the girl grabbed her water bottle from her bag.

Bianca couldn't help, but frown- somehow she still felt a little hurt after what happened between her and JJ yesterday. She shouldn't have expected anything less though, they were Pogues after all. Any respect she had for the boy had been flushed the moment they figured out it was them who sunk Topper's boat.

"Pope, yeah-" Topper nodded fervently, "Rafe, if you wouldn't have.." The boy suddenly cleared his throat, "I'd still have a boat, right?"

Bianca narrowed her eyes at this, "Wouldn't have what?"

"Nothing," Topper glanced back at her, "Nothing, don't worry about it, B."

"But why would he sink your boat?" Bianca huffed, glancing between the three boys with narrowed eyes, something wasn't adding up.

"I don't know, B," Rafe suddenly snapped and she could tell he was slightly irritated with her questioning, "Why do Pogues do anything ever?"

Bianca kept her mouth shut after that, taken aback by his harsh tone as Rafe stepped forward, "Listen, man, the point is we had your back after Maybank put a gun to your head, I am not the enemy here," Rafe suddenly turned to Kelce and his girlfriend, "Am I the enemy here?"

"No," Kelce nodded quickly while Bianca merely rolled her eyes.

"I'm not the enemy here," Rafe patted Topper's back, "I didn't sink the boat- Pope did and you need to force him to take some personal responsibility, bro."

"Bro, he sank the boat, alright?" Kelce butted in, "That shit can't stand."

Topper sighed heavily, glancing between his two friends and then the girl as if wanting her take on the whole ordeal.

Bianca sighed softly before giving the boys a small nod, "So what are we going to do about it?"

author's note. hi this is a short chapter hehe sorry i hate breaking the scenes up with line breakers or spaces so i just put each scene in diff parts