𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

꒰   𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘷𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴   ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

Bianca been nursing a bottle of vodka the whole drive down to the Hawk's nest while Sarah drove her convertible. It was almost midnight and the girls had just left the Cameron's after grabbing Ward's plat map. Sarah glanced at her best friend through the corner of her eye as she downed more of the intoxicating substance.

"Sarah- turn around I have to see him, he's right I shouldn't have gone out with JJ- what was I thinking!?" Bianca rambled, her words slurring together, "Like imagine if he went out with Kiara- I just need to talk to him- I- I need to apologise-"

Sarah frowned slightly, she didn't know what had happened between the couple, but it had to have been pretty bad for the girl to get this wasted, "No way- you're way better without him, trust me, B- I live with the asshole."

"It's not that simple, S," Bianca sniffled slightly, feeling the vodka burn in her bloodstream, "And don't call your brother an asshole."

"I'll call him whatever I want," The blonde scoffed, pressing harder on the accelerator as they neared the meeting spot, "He can't keep treating you like shit-"

Bianca ignored her, too caught up in her own thoughts, "No, this is my fault- I ruined it- I ruin everything, what the hell is wrong with me?" She turned to her best friend hopelessly.

"Nothing's wrong with you, B," The Cameron girl parked the convertible not too far behind the Twinkie. She turned the engine off, eyes darting between Bianca and the Hawk's nest where she was supposed to meet John B, "Stay in the car, I'll be back soon, okay?" She enunciated as if the girl was a child.

Bianca pouted slightly, "No- don't leave- you always leave me," She mumbled and Sarah couldn't help but think there was some truth behind her words. Unlike Kiara, Bianca didn't scare so easily- she'd proved time and time again that she'd always stick by her and for that, Sarah was forever grateful.

"I'm not leaving you, babe," Sarah spoke firmly, tucking Bianca's hair behind her ears, "Never-fucking-ever."

She nodded slowly as Sarah pulled her in for a hug, a soft silence lapsing over the two until Bianca went for another sip of the vodka.

"Are you sure you'll be alright alone?" The blonde offered as she opened the car door, "Maybe you should slow down."

"Maybe you should stop cheating on your boyfriends," Bianca slurred and just like that, she was back to being the cold-hearted bitch she always was. Sarah rolled her eyes- slamming the car door shut after her before making her way over to the Hawk's nest still in her Midsummer's dress.