Chapter 1- Lost and Found

-Jessica’s P.O.V-

I had finally finished cleaning all the tables by 10 o’clock. I would have finished earlier, but my boss left me alone to clean up the shop, because she claimed she had ‘A terrible stomach ache’. I desperately wanted to get home I was in need of a long, hot, relaxing bath. I walked over to the counter, grabbed my black leather bag, and slipped on my heavy coat. The weather in London was not getting any better, and apparently a snow storm was expected to hit soon. I was heading towards the door when I realized I had forgotten to stack the chairs near the back. 

“Great.” I huffed. I was just about to stack the last chair at the table when I realized a phone was on the ground. I bent down and picked up the phone. It was a white iPhone 4S that had no case around it. I tired to unlock the phone to see if I could call the person it belonged to, but of course it was locked with a 4 digit password. I knew I should have put it in the lost and found, but for some reason I thought it would be better to take it with me incase someone called it. I slipped the iPhone into my purse, and headed out of the cafe, and into the cold winter air. 

-Harry’s P.O.V-

“WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?” I patted down my blazer pocket.

“Calm down Harry you probably left it back at the condo!” Louis was my best friend, but right now he was getting on my nerves.

“NO I TOOK IT!” I was panicking I needed my phone.

“Harry you need to take a deep breath.” Liam put his arms around my shoulders. No wonder fans called him Daddy Directioner, right now his fatherly instincts were kicking in. “We’re going to find it, but for now lets have fun!” 

“No I need it.” I pulled his arms off me and began to pace back and forth. The music in the club was blasting, and I couldn’t take it any longer. “CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TURN THIS SHIT DOWN?!” 

“Woah someone took their bitchy pills this morning.” Louis took a sip of his drink and laughed. Ever since our break started Louis had been acting way too relaxed. 

“Shut the fuck up Louis!” I got down on all fours and began to search the floor for my phone. Thank god we were in the V.I.P section, because no way was I going to be able to find it on the dance floor. All of a sudden I felt someone sit on my back.

“Woo giddy up horsy!” Niall sat on my back, which was not helping.

“Get off Niall!” I got up, which caused Niall to fall back. He began to laugh hysterically. Never get an Irish boy drunk.

“Harry lets go dance for a bit, and the we can find your phone after. You don’t need it this very second.” Liam put his arm loosely around me again.

“I need air I feel like my brain’s about to burst!” I grabbed my coat and two security guards followed behind me. “I can go alone I’ll be back shortly.” They both gave me a reluctant nod and headed back to the rest of the boys. That’s one thing I hated about being in One Direction, I felt like someone had to constantly watch over me. I was just about to walk out the door when a blonde stood in front of me. Her legs looked like they went on for miles and her tight gold dress hugged her curves beautifully. 

“Care to dance?” She gave me a mischievous smile. Any day I would say yes, but right now I wanted to be alone. She ran her hands through her platinum blonde hair, and her blue eyes twinkled underneath the spotlight. 

“No thanks.” I pushed past her, which left her shocked. I stood in the back alleyway and pressed the back of my head against the brick wall. Where could it be? If it got into the wrong hands I was screwed. What if the pap found it, and they’re going to blackmail me? But to be honest I really didn’t have anything that scandalous on it. Accept some text messages I was getting from this girl I met at a club the other night, and they were pretty intense. Still I needed my phone. Some crazy fan probably has it, and she’s calling numbers, and ruining everything. Management was going to kill me. My heart began to race at the thought. I needed to find my phone, and I was going to do it fast. 

Sorry for the short chapter, but this is just to give you an idea on what's in store! Please vote and comment (your suggestions are great!) Vote for the next chapter! New chapter up next Monday!