''No,'' she said and tried to get out of my hold but I tightened my grip and pulled her even closer to me. ''Where are you going?'' I asked with a smirk and moved my hand to her ass and squeezed it.

''I was going to take a shower,'' she said and I smirked. ''Can I join?'' she shook her head. ''No,'' she said while somehow getting out of my hold. She stood up and walked towards the bathroom and I had the best view of her ass that was barely covered. She only had her underwear on and no bra.

I chuckled and rubbed my face with my hands. I felt my dick growing and I let out a frustrated sighed

This girl is going to be the death of me.

I was laying in bed when Isabella came into the room, already changed into new clothes.

She had her hair straightened and she was wearing the t-shirt that I was looking for for so long. And a pair of shorts that showed off her beautiful tanned long legs.

Can this girl get any more beautiful?

I thought to myself. She has no idea how beautiful she is and it bothers me. I want her to know that but I can't when she isn't looking. The other day she told me that she feels ugly and I had to prove her wrong. I told her that no matter how hard she thinks she's ugly other people will see something else. I told her that I had to show other people who she is and to who she belongs. I almost even started fights for her because other boys were staring at her and I didn't like that.

I showed her how beautiful she is by counting down everything that makes her beautiful starting by her eyes.

I ended my counting by her heart. She has the most precious heart on earth. She's an amazing person that went through a lot. But she still keeps a smile on her face because, at the end of the day, her past doesn't define her presence or her future.

And she understood it. She understood that she's beautiful and that the scars that she was caring with her were the scars of her past. And that they aren't ugly. It just shows how much of a strong person she is.

She ended up crying in my arms and I had to calm her down. She told me that she's thankful to have me in her life and that she loves me.

I, of course, reiterated that and kissed her.

I love her and if she ever forgets that, I will show her again. I will show her how much of a loved person she is.

"Axel!" her voice brought me back to reality. I shook my head and turned it to her. "Yea?" I asked confusingly.

"I was calling out your name hundreds of times but you seemed zoned out. Are you okay?" she asked.

I nodded. "I just thought about something," I said and she nodded then turned around.

I got up from the bed and walked up to her. She was in front of the mirror looking at herself. I tied my arms around her waist and slowly pulled her closer to me.

She was trying to put her hair in a ponytail but I pulled it back down. "Hey, I was going to tie them up," he said and I just pecked her neck.

"I love your hair down," I whispered into her ear.

He rolled her eyes at me and she knows how much I hate that so I smacked her perfect round ass as a punishment.

She gasped and winced back at my smack. I smirked at her and she narrowed her eyes at me but then she started to look at me with those beautiful big doe eyes.

I couldn't handle her cuteness so I apologized. "I'm sorry,"

A smirk grew on her face while looking at me. She turned around and faced me. "Apology accepted," she pecked my lips and walked away. I just good there with my jaw slightly dropped.

Did she just... trick me?

I shook my head and said "She has been hanging around with Jordan for too long and now she's acting like him," I muttered to myself.

I walked out of the room and followed Isabella. She went to the kitchen and was making breakfast for us. I love when she cooks. I can't cook for shit. I would burn down the whole apartment if you let me cook by myself.

"Do you wanna help me?" she asked while getting the plates out. "No, I'd rather watch you do it," I smirked I saw she was rolling her eyes and she tried to hide it but I saw it so I walked up to her. Once I stood behind her I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I saw you roll your eyes at me," I whispered into her ear.

"And what are you going to do about it," she teased and I chuckled deeply into her ear.

"You'll see," I whispered and walked away from her. I went to the living room and started checking my phone because I hadn't had the time to check it yesterday.

I saw I had 10 missed called from Enzo and 6 missed called from Tristen. Jordan left 8 unread messages.

I unlock my phone and saw and read Jordan's messages.

Jordan: Axel! We have a problem. We need you at the Warehouse! Now!

Jordan: Axel? Pick up your phone. Something happened!

Jordan: If you don't pick up right now I will come to your place and whoop your ass.

Jordan: Okay I won't whoop your ass because I scared of you but I might punch you.

Jordan: But not hard.

Jordan: Please answer your phone!

Jordan: Enzo and Tristen are freaking out!

Jordan: It's about Isabella!

Once I read Isabella, I stood up and walked back to the kitchen. "Let's go. The boys need me at the Warehouse," I said to Isabella and she stopped cooking.

She walked towards me and we both left the apartment in a hurry.

Vote & Comment🖤