chapter 21

No one's POV

The preparation of the wedding is not easy task for Chaeyoung and Jisoo however, since it's their wedding, they can't help but to feel excited and giddy.

Jisoo and Rosé are always together when they need to check the catering service, the baker that will bake their wedding cake, the venue of the reception and especially, the place where they will bind each other, the wedding place.

Chaeng's dream is to have a garden type of wedding so since Jisoo want to make her fiancé dream come true, she agreed for a garden wedding.

Now, the couple together with their friends are inside the wedding gown boutique to find a perfect gown for the two lovers.

Jennie, Lisa, Nayeon, Irene, Seulgi are inside with them.

The plan is Jisoo and Rosé will come out wearing the gown alternate. So if Jisoo will show her gown, Rosé must be inside the fitting room different from Jisoo and vice versa.

Their friends are sitting on the couch having a clear view of their soon to be married friends.

Jisoo is the first one who came out wearing a long v neck gown that covers her feet. She turn around but her friends shook their heads in disapproval so Jisoo came back inside.

Next, Rosé came out of the fitting room wearing a ball gown type of wedding dress. They form an X using their hands disapproving what she's wearing.

"It doesn't fit you Rosie." Jennie commented and everyone agrees so Chaeyoung came back inside the fitting room.

It's time for Jisoo to come out and she's wearing a 1920s type of wedding dress but they disapprove because it didn't match Jisoo.

Since Jisoo came back inside the fitting room, Rosé emerged from her fitting room and show her dress.

She's wearing a mermaid silhouette dress.

"Pose Chaeng." Nayeon cheered so Rosé did it. She did different model pose that made her friends laughing but they disapprove afterwards.

Different time but same expression when Jisoo and Rosé's friends saw the perfect wedding gown for them.

Jisoo will wear a high neck lace wedding dress while Chaeyoung will wear a sheath wedding dress.

The couple smiles at them brightly and can't help but to feel more excited about the wedding.

--------------------

It's the day. The day when Jisoo and Rosé will become one.

People, guests are starting to arrive at the wedding venue and just like what's in the plan, it's a garden wedding.

The garden is filled with baby pink, white flowers. The whole set design is all idea of Chaeyoung because apparently, Jisoo has no talent when it comes to decorating stuff. Chaeng's an artist after all.

There's a line of white chairs with color pink mantle behind and the altar is field with pink shade of flowers.

Jisoo is inside her private room for make up. While the make up artist putting make up on Jisoo, someone knocked on her door and open it.

Jisoo look at the mirror and to her surprised, it's Soojoo. She did come to her wedding day. Jisoo signal her makeup artist to stop for a moment and give them privacy.

"You came." Jisoo exclaimed then hug Soojoo which the latter reciprocate.

"I wouldn't dare to miss my ex girlfriend's wedding, would I?" Soojoo replied teasingly then earn a light hit on her arms.