chapter 20

No one's POV

1 year later..

"Can you stop moving Soo? You're making me dizzy." Lisa protest to her friend who keep walking back and forth inside her office.

Apparently, Jisoo is waiting for Chaeng's family to answer the video call that Jisoo had made.

Jisoo met, well, talked to be exact with Chaeng's family a year ago. Chaeyoung introduced Jisoo to her family and Chaeng's family accepted Jisoo wholeheartedly.

"What can I do? I'm nervous." Jisoo admitted.

"Relax alright. It's not like it's your first time talking to them." Lisa replied but doesn't ease the nervousness in Jisoo's system.

"Hello?" Jisoo heard the voice of Mr. Park that made her sit instantly and face the whole family of her girlfriend.

"Hello Uncle, Auntie, Unnie." Jisoo happily greeted.

"How are you dear? Is everything alright? Did you and Chaeyoung fight?" Mrs. Park asked in worried because she noticed that Jisoo is acting unusual.

"No. Everything is fine. We didn't fight.", Jisoo abruptly answer while gesturing her hand defensively.

"Is that so? That's good to hear. Why did you call us?" It's Mr. Park who asked.

"Mom, Dad maybe she'll asked your permission to marry my little sister." Alice playfully said then wiggle her eyebrows to Jisoo.

They all look at Jisoo and she's not saying anything. She left dumbfounded because Alice is right. She's asking Chaeng's hand for marriage.

Alice realize that she said the right word and spoil the surprise. "Shut up. Really? Oh my goodness! You're gonna ask for marriage?" Alice happily stated with amusement face and clapping her hands.

"Unnie is right. I'm going to propose to Chaeyoung tomorrow and if you let me marry your daughter, I promise I'll do everything to make her happy and I promise I will give her the love that she's more than deserve."

"You're welcome to our family Jisoo. If you really love each other, we will give you our permission to marry her." Mrs. Park replied.

"Just don't you dare hurt my daughter." Mr. Park warn.

"I promise Uncle. Thank you for accepting me and allowing me to marry your daughter." After they said their goodbyes, they ended the call and Jisoo look at Lisa whose been quiet the whole time she's talking to her girlfriend's family.

"See, I know they'll allow you." Lisa said that made Jisoo smile brightly.

"I just can't wait to marry Chaeyoung and tell the world that she's my wife."

--------------------

Chaeng haven't seen Jisoo since this morning. Yes, they both living in the same roof but this is the first time she woke up with no Jisoo around.

She went to her studio and check if everything is okay. She did some paperworks and then head to Kim Enterprise building.

Having two business is quite exhausting but Rosé is not complaining because she loves what she's doing.

She dialed Jisoo's number and call her but her girlfriend is not answering and that makes her worried.

When she reached the building, she immediately went to Jisoo's office to find no Jisoo inside. She look for Tzuyu and she's not in her table too.