chapter 9

Chaeyoung's POV

I was standing in front of my house when Lisa's car suddenly stop in front of me. She get off her car and I was surprised seeing Jennie pulling down the window of the passenger seat.

"Hi Chaeng!" Jennie happily greeted. "Hi Jen." I greeted back then look at Lisa who's currently standing next to me taking my bag.

I follow Lisa at the compartment of the car as she put my backpack inside of it. "So? Jennie?" I teasingly stated while giving her a teasing look.

"Shut up." She retort that made me laugh. She closed the compartment door and look at me irritatedly. "Chipmunk, don't you dare make fun of me." She warn. I shuffled her bangs and mimic her statement.

"I'm serious!" She protest. I smiled at her then walk towards the backseat door. "Don't worry Lis, I got your back." I wink then entered the car.

"Don't make me the third wheel Jen." I remark as soon as I enter. Jennie blush and caught off guard of what I said. "Shut up." She playfully rolled her eyes and lean her back on her seat.

"You even have the same answer." I mumbled while shaking my head. Lisa get in and started the engine. Lisa look at the rear mirror with a warning eyes.

I pretend to sleep and not caring about her. I heard her scoffed so I open my eyes and stick my tongue out. Good thing is, Jennie is busy with her phone maybe checking some emails on her phone.

To let you know where are we going, it's Friday afternoon and we're on our way to Jeongyeon's Villa in Busan.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Lisa suddenly asked while driving and glimpse at me through the rear mirror.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That villa is just 1km away from the camping site that we went in our school field trip. There's a lot of memories there." I didn't reply with Lisa's remarks. I kept my mouth shut as I lean my back on my seat and look outside.

"I'm gonna be fine Lis." I muttered enough for them to hear. Lisa didn't push through the topic and just focused on her driving.

After a long drive, we reach our destination and just like before this place is so mesmerizing. I get off the car, get my bag and walked towards the large house in the middle of this place.

The surroundings are full of trees but not that scary. I can see that Jeongyeon's family taken care of this place.

"Hi guys!" Nayeon greeted. I look around and the squad is almost complete. Right on time, Jisoo together with Soojoo came in the picture. I ignored their hands holding each other.

I felt Lisa's hand in mine so I look at her. She wink at me assuring that I got her back. I smiled at her then walked towards Nayeon.

We entered the house and it's cozy and relaxing inside. I look at Lisa and she's looking at Jennie who look very happy admiring the place.

"Go and join her. I'll be fine." She gave me a questioning look. "What? Where should I go?" She defensively asked. I pushed her low-key towards Jennie and she gave me 'what the hell are you doing' look.

She lightly bumped to Jennie that cause Jennie to look at her then to me. I stand next to Lisa and Jennie is on her right side. "What the hell Chipmunk?!" She angrily protest in whisper.

"Stop being denial Monkey." I retort in whisper.

We cut from our whispering conversation when Jeongyeon suddenly spoke. "Guys let's wait for my friend, he's joining us for two days. There's enough room for us here so the couples will share a room and for the others discuss who will be your roommates."