chapter 4

Chaeyoung's POV

Flashback before her departure in Korea

"Are you that excited?" My sister asked then sat on my pillow chair here in my room. I smiled at her then hop on my bed.

"Of course I'm excited. It's been 7 years since I last saw my friends in Korea." I just can't hide the giddiness inside me. I can't wait to see them especially her.

What does she looks now?

"So you're leaving first right?" My sister asked so I nod my head. "Our flight supposed to be next week but I told Uncle that I'll go first. So I'm leaving tomorrow." I replied. She stood up and walked towards me.

She suddenly hug me and I did the same thing. "Don't get too overwhelmed when you're there. Take care of yourself." I hug my sister tighter letting her feel how much I'm gonna miss her and how thankful I am for having her as my sister.

"Thank you Unnie." I softly said. She pulled from the hug and leave my room. I lie down on my bed and stare at my ceiling.

I can't help but to feel nervous and excited at the same time. I wonder what would be there reaction once they see me. I wonder if they still accept me even though I left them without saying anything.

End of flashback

--------------------

(Timeline after Chaeyoung's departure in Korea)

I finally arrived at Incheon airport and I feel the euphoria inside of me. I miss Korea so much. I can't wait to spend time here again.

I went straight to the hotel I'm going to stay and rest so I can be fully charged tomorrow. Once I'm inside my room, I fix myself and get some sleep.

It's tomorrow and I planned to have lunch in some famous restaurant that the receptionist in the lobby recommended. This hotel is located around the famous establishment like famous restaurant, building and the building of the largest company here in Korea. The Kim Enterprise.

I walked inside the restaurant and be amazed how beautiful and classy this restaurant. No wonder why is it famous.

I don't know but there something inside me telling me to turn my gaze into specific direction. When I did that I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw the girl whom I'm so excited to see.

She's rushing and when I'm about to call her, she went to a table with a girl sitting on the chair. What makes my heart numb is when she kissed her on her cheek and sat across her.

I'm like a statue staring right at them. I restrain the tears that will eventually drop from my eyes and exited the restaurant.

I rushed to my car and in there, I let myself cry. I have a lot of thoughts in my mind. A lot of questions that I'm eager to find an answer.

Who is that girl?

Am I too late?

I asked those questions in my head but I think I know the answer to those questions, "maybe it's her girlfriend and I'm really too late. It's my fault anyway, I left her. I left Jisoo."

---------------------

Uncle arrived yesterday here in Korea. It's almost a week since my departure here and I never got the chance to meet Jennie or Nayeon. After seeing that incident with Jisoo, I thought to myself, a lot of things has changed.

I actually process some papers to establish my own gallery studio here in Korea. Since the one in Australia is proper successful, why not making one here.